• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Tom Lee and Kat have been amazing all weekend.

image_zpsa98c0044.jpg

Tom got bodied.

image_zpsed62d17c.jpg

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Just got an email that said my DoA preorder was cancelled... I'm pissed. They better not do it to my SK preorders too.

What the heck? Play-Asia, right? I imagine there are more SK copies to go around than the ultimate DoA one you got... still, that sucks.

Great pics from WinterBrawl. Kat knocked it out of the park.

What the heck? Play-Asia, right? I imagine there are more SK copies to go around than the ultimate DoA one you got... still, that sucks.

Great pics from WinterBrawl. Kat knocked it out of the park.

Yeah, Play Asia. I've emailed CS twice now inquiring why if I preordered something I wasn't guaranteed it before others. Also asked if they had it for other systems instead to replace it. They even confirmed earlier when the price drop that I was guaranteed it for that price so why didn't I get one? I don't know... Frustrated...

We're getting a team photo by one of the professional photographers later tonight.

Ramune

This new? Been hanging out in /skg/ and saw this:
Nw4OMEH.jpg

Didn't Yagyu take her eyepatch off as her 3rd Hidden Ninpo in SV at least? (Haven't played Burst; darn Nintendo and no N3DS regular in the US!!!) Not the first time this has happened :)

Puruzi

Banned
Didn't Yagyu take her eyepatch off as her 3rd Hidden Ninpo in SV at least? (Haven't played Burst; darn Nintendo and no N3DS regular in the US!!!) Not the first time this has happened :)
Talking about the screen. Hadn't seen it yet, so I posted it here.
I know that Yagyuu can eye it up already

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
How is Danganronpa anyway? Might get it today.
Does the idea of "Ace Attorney + 999/VLR + Battle Royale + Clue + dash of Persona" sound interesting? That's how I was told about the series, & I'm so glad I checked it out.

SerTapTap

How is Danganronpa anyway? Might get it today.

Fantastic, never too into VNs, but I loved Ghost Trick and I love Dangan Ronpa. Absolutely do not watch any video content or spoilers for it. It might still be on sale for $20 digital if you get it before the PS store update. It's a good length too, each like 20 hours. Very good characters, pretty good mysteries though the trials have a tendancy to force you to the conclusions over time, but I still find them fun to figure out.

That's what it means, but I choose to believe there really isn't meant to be any kind of connection like that.

I find that hard to believe since she basically never shuts up about it

Puruzi

Banned
Fantastic, never too into VNs, but I loved Ghost Trick and I love Dangan Ronpa. Absolutely do not watch any video content or spoilers for it. It might still be on sale for $20 digital if you get it before the PS store update. It's a good length too, each like 20 hours. Very good characters, pretty good mysteries though the trials have a tendancy to force you to the conclusions over time, but I still find them fun to figure out.

$20? Confirmed purchase today for sure now.

Chrom

I get why you'd think that, but the main reason why I'm not as inclined to believe so is because no other character's name has that kind of association, as far as I know.

Eolz

Give it to me now.
Wait Europe.
Fuck.

....but I want to play here in NA too :(

Well, there's no Marvelous USA account is there? It's mostly XSEED talking about SK in the US, and they have way more than that to take care of. If it's localized in EU, it would be in NA as well though, it's a different situation.

Now you know the pains of dealing with Atlus USA's releases in Europe. Nearly.

I only have the cropped image on hand as I'm on mobile.

Soo... Cure Marine as a Alien? Or am I missing a obvious reference here? :eek:

https://twitter.com/marvelous_games/status/569905405855444993

Marvelous Europe wanting some feedback before deciding if localizing New Wave is worth it?

Well I haven't played New Wave yet but from what I've seen I would play it if it would be available in English :D Hopefully a US release would follow although region-locks for mobile games are almost always easy as hell to bypass.

Nice! I hope your trip to Winter Brawl went good too.

Winter Brawl 9 was probably my most memorable tournament ive been to for me personally, even out of my own teams tournaments. It was legit. Eric puts on some of the best events on the east coast. Im glad hes a sponsor of our tournaments and im always glad to go to his tournaments and help out anyway I can running brackets, IT, clean up, whatever. He is a big for the people type of guy.

Went around and paid my respects to Eric and his family, Tom Lee, and Kat before I left. Kat gave me a hug and said thank you to me, when I was saying thanks to her for coming all the way out from California and supporting DOA. It was the icing on the cake for me...

SerTapTap

I get why you'd think that, but the main reason why I'm not as inclined to believe so is because no other character's name has that kind of association, as far as I know.

RyonaRyōna's name is, uh, suspicious

$20? Confirmed purchase today for sure now.

$20 for 1 and $26? or something for 2, probably about the cheapest you'll get, though if you want to wait on 2 you can get it physical for $30 from US amazon. If you buy both you might want to wait before going into 2. It's great, but they're fairly similar so playing them back to back might burn you out a bit.

Anyone can link me to a proper video of new wave gameplay? i nee dto know if i'm intrested or indifferent to this game despite the fact that like the design artwork of the girls.

Alfebit

Banned
I'd bake cookies with her if you know what I mean.

I struggled so hard trying to think up a joke about grandmas and this is all I have to show for it.

Puruzi

Banned
Sayuri/Jazmine/Grandma/whatever you wanna call her looks amazing, and I NEED to play as her.

Also thanks for putting me on Danganronpa Zonic and Tap Tap, game is totally great.

https://twitter.com/marvelous_games/status/569905405855444993

Marvelous Europe wanting some feedback before deciding if localizing New Wave is worth it?

Friendly reminder that Marvelous Europe was founded as a mobile game publisher (under the name Marvelous Games, hence the Twitter username and website URL) before they started handling Marvelous' games in Europe. Hell, they posted a blog post yesterday pointing out that fact.

In other words, this sort of thing would be up their alleyway.

Guys, I have a quick question.

I'm trying to buy a bunch of the DLC for Shinovi Vs. on the Vita. Is there any easy way to buy a lot of items at once on PSN, or do I have to add, confirm by password, and confirm purchase for every single one of those things? Because that sounds miserable.

Top Bottom