• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Josephl64

I don't know if you guys've seen these:

CAmfi2-UYAArzUZ.jpg

Maid

Banned
No sword has been so fluffy.

Also, straight into girl love territory. No more implied yuri. I'm looking forward to it just for that. I predict Gaf won't feel hot for that, though.

bobohoro

No sword has been so fluffy.

Also, straight into girl love territory. No more implied yuri. I'm looking forward to it just for that. I predict Gaf won't feel hot for that, though.

Yep, that's actually interesting. If the writing quality is somewhat decent and we get a good Yuri love story in the mix, I'm in. Always enjoyed the undertones in the SK series, making the relationships a more central plot point was something I hoped they would one day tackle.

Now I kinda wanna rewatch Strawberry Panic.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmmmm, hard to say....From the remaining list, it could be Ayane, Phase 4, Kokoro, Hitomi, Leifang, Momiji, Tina, Mila, Christie, Lisa, or Rachel.

Hanzo:
Asuka: Kasumi
Hibari: Honoka
Yagyu: ????

Crimson:
Mirai: Marie Rose
Haruka: Helena

Gessen:
Murakumo: Nyotengu

Vylash

That display is a sickening attempt by Haruka to steal Yumi's spot as the main character of Senran Kagura and the most popular girl, it will fail, just like Haruka's attempts to be a good character

PuEvflt.png

MetalDeer

Yumi who?

Nah, I don't like Haruka, either. Also, looking at that display, she must have some strangely placed (or really small) nipples.

Puruzi

Banned
That display is a sickening attempt by Haruka to steal Yumi's spot as the main character of Senran Kagura and the most popular girl, it will fail, just like Haruka's attempts to be a good character

PuEvflt.png

Heard you were talking shit about top tier Senran Haruka

latest

>Praising Yumi

latest

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is there actual nudity in the anime or something?

I actually prefer the censoring, what with the chibi faces and light rays, in a way.
The anime based on Burst, no actual nudity. There's an ass or two, but that's it.

The upcoming OVA, however, seems like there might be some nipples, as there was a quick slip in the trailer.

Maid

Banned
Is there actual nudity in the anime or something?

I actually prefer the censoring, what with the chibi faces and light rays, in a way.

Was talking about anime in general, lol.

Anime in the 90s period actually has a lot of nudity. Nowadays people are screaming at the sight of panty, and keep talking about "anime in the good old days". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eolz

I recognize where your avatar comes from...

that's all.

Ahah, you're the first one saying this here. I just found that picture way too fun.
Not a big fan of where that comes from, even if the artist is really talented.

Top Bottom