• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Puruzi

Banned
Didn't even notice.
xk3BbI9.png

Sooooo... I just remembered I dont have Office installed on this computer because its only a few months old. Doing this OT is going to be ... Challenging.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now how long until the VD x SK crossover? Hell, giant-fists girl could easily do a weapon swap with Yozakura.

The Gematsu article says that Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is being produced by Takaki and developed by Meteorise; rather than Tamsoft. What has Meteorise done other than Bon Appétit?

Josephl64

I actually like the other purple haired girl who uses the sword better, that being said we never see the blonde transform into a weapon? I wonder why...I really wanted to see that as she might be my fave right now.

Chrom

What has Meteorise done other than Bon Appétit?

According to this...

Ark of the Ages
Ark of the Ancients
Ciel nosurge Offline
Cross Horizon
Dragon Hearts
Dragon Hearts: Lord of the Emblem
Dragon Hearts 2
Emperors Saga
GenomiLive
Kayugari Girl
Lord of Vermilion Ren
Shiro Chronicle Joker
Tunnel Craftsman
Yui-Itsu-Sei Million Arthur

All are mobile games except for Ciel nosurge Offline, which is for PS Vita.

joe2187

Banned
I think it's trailer for the anime, it's just a vita game too. Not sure if you should make it in gaming side.

Well there is info for the game in the articles since it's announcing a Vita game and a mobile game

Besides that OP needs to be shared with everyone.

Top Bottom