• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Demoskinos

Really? Wasn't there for the original threads I think.
Pics too lewd, bad RP or some comments not really smart about women I guess?

I wasn't around for that but I've heard people elude that the Shinovi thread was full of people with the usual "lol anime bewbs" type comments which I'm sure turned into a powder keg pretty quickly.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I wasn't around for that but I've heard people elude that the Shinovi thread was full of people with the usual "lol anime bewbs" type comments which I'm sure turned into a powder keg pretty quickly.

I don't really remember anything like that. You might get one or two folks drop in and question the material, but it was otherwise pretty civil.

Maid

Banned
Don't forget that one Takaki's VR thread.

Really? Wasn't there for the original threads I think.
Pics too lewd, bad RP or some comments not really smart about women I guess?

It was actually tamer than the current Estival Versus thread we have. Mostly because of the bickering between people who was a fan of the series and who went in asking other "what's wrong with you people" for liking the games. Needless to say we know which side got banned. And then some got warning for posting Shinovi Versus screenshot because it's too lewd.

And you do not talk about the girls' age, since it seems like people are quite sensitive to such subject.

Vylash

Well excuuuuuuuse me, princess.

Hi Curevy, ILU.

22Io5Cp.png

Demoskinos

I don't really remember anything like that. You might get one or two folks drop in and question the material, but it was otherwise pretty civil.

Ah, I could be mistaken as I said I wasn't around then. Just have picked up on what people have eluded to in posts.

I noticed our Comm thread has like 10 active people who regularly post. I feel like its more of a Senran Kagura AA meeting that takes place every day than an actual community of alot of people, but im okay with that. We all know I have problems letting go...

Katsugrabbyhands.gif
I'm not surprised our active posters here aren't too large. This IS a pretty niche series.
Its well worth it every time. Im not complaining.

*twiddles thumbs*

*scratches arm* I have a problem...but I need a little more...
Same here, no complaints! :3

pariah164

I'm not surprised our active posters here aren't too large. This IS a pretty niche series.
SK is the pinnacle of niche. Plus you can tell people you like games about Life and Hometown and they think you're a sweet person.

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

Eh, we're way more on topic than the Super Best Friends Threads.
Love you, Frienders.

Yeah, I notice a few Frienders in here, including you.

I bounce between this thread, FigureGAF and Best Friends GAF and thats about it and see a lot of the same people. It's rad.

I haven't been active for shit the last 2 OTs for the Best Friends though.

Eolz

Don't forget that one Takaki's VR thread.

It was actually tamer than the current Estival Versus thread we have. Mostly because of the bickering between people who was a fan of the series and who went in asking other "what's wrong with you people" for liking the games. Needless to say we know which side got banned. And then some got warning for posting Shinovi Versus screenshot because it's too lewd.

And you do not talk about the girls' age, since it seems like people are quite sensitive to such subject.

Oh I see, thanks. Yeah, not really surprising sadly.

This thread was quite a storm, I remember.

I remember even some other websites/communities recommending this thread to see how ridiculous the reactions were.

Besides getting gaming news, I mostly bounce between here, MusouGAF and MarvelHeroesGAF. I used to be active in PonyGAF too, but I stopped watching the show after S3 and just hang out in their IRC to chat with friends from there.

Alfebit

Banned
I bounce between this thread, FigureGAF and Best Friends GAF and thats about it and see a lot of the same people. It's rad.

I haven't been active for shit the last 2 OTs for the Best Friends though.

I'd lurk FigureGAF if it didn't just make me sad. Why do things need to cost money?

SerTapTap

Anyone's welcome in figuregaf. My only complaint is it moves so damn fast. Plenty of people in there don't buy massive loads of figures monthly. I'm probably in the medium range

Anyone's welcome in figuregaf. My only complaint is it moves so damn fast. Plenty of people in there don't buy massive loads of figures monthly. I'm probably in the medium range

Sometimes I don't buy any in a month. I don't want them to not think I'm not cool, so I only lurk, and pop out when something I want to buy comes up.

Josephl64

figuregaf is too frustrating for me because i'm so damn poor

Yeah they've been pretty welcoming, but games/anime usually comes before figures for me and the figures I want are stupidly expensive(GSC Holo) so it's saddening. It does move pretty fast too...I do drop by whenever I'm about to get a figure though.

If I start seeing characters of other games that appeal to me that id never play before, id buy more figures and other shit on top of my ludicrous amount ive already spent on SK stuff. Thats why I stay away from FigureGAF.

Demoskinos

Figure collecting scares the shit out of me because its an endless spiral. I've got a Ryu Hayabusa that my friend gave me and I finally went and ordered this Hatsune Miku a few months back. I'm already eyeballing the new Katsu figure. Then there is the Sylvia Christel figure from No More Heroes... and then... oh god I'm already in.

92f19b765e391c3cdc60e30993ea591e.jpg

Figure collecting scares the shit out of me because its an endless spiral. I've got a Ryu Hayabusa that my friend gave me and I finally went and ordered this Hatsune Miku a few months back. I'm already eyeballing the new Katsu figure. Then there is the Sylvia Christel figure from No More Heroes... and then... oh god I'm already in.

92f19b765e391c3cdc60e30993ea591e.jpg

That's an incredible figure. If I had more money I would spend so much on these things. It's good and bad that I don't.

I need to get a larger display. I have this huge ass Batman I can't do anything with, because he's too huge. It'll be nice to have my desk space back too.

Minifigs and Nendos can stay tho.

SerTapTap

I need to get a larger display. I have this huge ass Batman I can't do anything with, because he's too huge. It'll be nice to have my desk space back too.

Minifigs and Nendos can stay tho.

I'll be buying a display sometime...probably one of these glass ikea things. Mine are all on my mantle which is far too full

I noticed our Comm thread has like 10 active people who regularly post. I feel like its more of a Senran Kagura AA meeting that takes place every day than an actual community of alot of people, but im okay with that. We all know I have problems letting go...

Katsugrabbyhands.gif

I'm a regular ...reader of everyone impressions here.
whay don't i post more ? because i'm waiting for EV Jap PSN release. untill then ....

Also you've forgotten this one :

Trully the funniest campaign in bon appetit

Top Bottom