• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

How are you such a big fan of SK and don't have this artbook!?!

How dare you Digital...

On a serious note, it is a huge artbook (as far as usual artbook size from Japan) it has art from every SK game. PLEASE buy it. You will not regret it, the Japanese version is beautiful. Great cover and just FULL of awesome art from the series.

There's two things I'm hyper critical about when it comes to games: "hardcore" mode settings and art / art books / lithographs. I have close to 40 signed and framed lithographs for various series'. Has to be good or I ain't getting it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looks like "Senran Kagura Bon Appetit! — Kitchen Treats Set" got a price drop of 50% off, making it $2.99 instead of $5.99.

I was hoping seeing that meant a sale on the other stuff & the game itself, but nope....

There's two things I'm hyper critical about when it comes to games: "hardcore" mode settings and art / art books / lithographs. I have close to 40 signed and framed lithographs for various series'. Has to be good or I ain't getting it.

I hear a lot of talking and not a lot of buying this amazing artbook :3

Josephl64

guys it's finally coming

rbFM3VC.png

Eolz

If that's the scans from Dengeki Playstation, we don't really see anything :p (unlike the DMC4SE ones...)

Edit: allgamesbeta

Alfebit

Banned
So I started up SV again since it's been months since I last played it and I'm making my way through Crimson Squad's story when I got to this. Warning NSFW. My reaction. Headphone user warning. Get rekt Mirai.

OptimusLime

I'm going to finish up Shinovi Versus this week hopefully. About how long is the story mode on average for a non-completionist?

SerTapTap

I'm going to finish up Shinovi Versus this week hopefully. About how long is the story mode on average for a non-completionist?

I think I was around 20 hours including the per-character side stories? Fairly long game. Not sure what you mean by "non-completionist" in this context though, no side stories? Only one school? I definitely don't recommend playing only one school, especially if it's not the Crimson Squad (the "real ending" as it were). You're pretty much supposed to play all stories to really finish it, though the side stories are obviously optional--some are pretty funny but a problem is they're basically 5 totally random levels/boss fights bookended with actual story/humor only at the start and end.

I recently imported the Japanese physical copy of Bon Appetite for my Vita collection, seems like a really fun rhythm action game so far, but I seem to be getting sound glitches in parts of the game - mainly voices - I see characters moving their mouths as if they are speaking but I don't hear anything. I had an issue where the music completely got cut off. Anyone else experienced this before?

Demoskinos

I recently imported the Japanese physical copy of Bon Appetite for my Vita collection, seems like a really fun rhythm action game so far, but I seem to be getting sound glitches in parts of the game - mainly voices - I see characters moving their mouths as if they are speaking but I don't hear anything. I had an issue where the music completely got cut off. Anyone else experienced this before?

Yeah, the localized english version does this occasionally as well some sounds and music will just drop out randomly. Re-launching the game will fix it but... its annoying.

SerTapTap

Alright, got 'em together. I know the price for all would be nuts if they were nendos, but the nitengos aren't the best quality. Still super happy to have them. I've got the full set now!

Not sure Ikaruga is posed right. Her left arm is really weird to pose.

Eolz

OMG. My used SK Versus Nyuu Nyuu pack came in...the figures were sealed. Everything is in perfect condition. I was pretty worried, but this is fantastic.

Alright, got 'em together. I know the price for all would be nuts if they were nendos, but the nitengos aren't the best quality. Still super happy to have them. I've got the full set now!

Not sure Ikaruga is posed right. Her left arm is really weird to pose.

Wow, this is awesome! Way too worried about how used figurines could come in, you're lucky...

MetalDeer

Saw that some info about Natsuiro High School was posted in this thread and figured that some people in here would be interested.

What? Are you insinuating people in this thread are pervs or something?

But nah, it looks kinda janky, and I'm not sure what the overall goal of the game is, but I'd probably play it.
Though I secretly wish it had an option to play as a girl, so you could maybe get in on some yuri. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom