• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Puruzi

Banned

image.php

Cmon son.
Yagyuu is totally lame. Where's the Miyabi

MetalDeer

If I had money to spend on figures, I would.. no longer have money.

I mean, what ever will I do without this Asuka figure to hold my Vita games for me?
hIE1380168881.jpeg

My life is just incomplete without it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Lol at that Hibari fig.
Ikaruga is looking pretty great though. Anyone already having one?

I've got both the Asuka and the Ikaruga. They're decent quality, though not top of the line. I think the likeness is spot on, though, and consistent with the minifigs (they're made by the same manufacturer).

Posting in the community thread just in case :

Don't save your Estival versus game with the update 1.04 , your save will be fu**ed with the disc version and you will crash like crazy with the digital version.

Just happenned to me.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Posting in the community thread just in case :

Don't save your Estival versus game with the update 1.04 , your save will be fu**ed with the disc version and you will crash like crazy with the digital version.

Just happenned to me.

Dang. Thanks for the heads up.

Senran Kagura updates seem cursed.

That Hibari fig is the best.
Ass owns

Puruzi right again.

All you Team Life people sicken me. You wouldn't know a good butt if it sat on your face.

iipQG1kO1zN8x.gif

I'm personally in Team Both, but I will not stand for such insults to Team Life.

I'm Team Hometown and cool with Life but we gotta point out the Hometown when it's good since it doesn't really get as much exposure as the Life of the series :p

Eolz

I've got both the Asuka and the Ikaruga. They're decent quality, though not top of the line. I think the likeness is spot on, though, and consistent with the minifigs (they're made by the same manufacturer).

Ah ok, thanks for the info!

Puruzi

Banned
Obligatory

bBmbe0S.jpg

Puruzi right again.

All you Team Life people sicken me. You wouldn't know a good butt if it sat on your face.

iipQG1kO1zN8x.gif

I'm Team Hometown and cool with Life but we gotta point out the Hometown when it's good since it doesn't really get as much exposure as the Life of the series :p
tumblr_n81z15gO8M1td45dwo1_400.gif

I'm personally in Team Both, but I will not stand for such insults to Team Life.

Tits are nice, ass is just better.

ShinMaruku

I find it extremely comical that you have these quotes about asses but no game aside from 5 actually have characters with asses. Japan has 2 devs that understand da ass and yet, it's all pancakes.

Alfebit

Banned
I find it extremely comical that you have these quotes about asses but no game aside from 5 actually have characters with asses. Japan has 2 devs that understand da ass and yet, it's all pancakes.

Just because Japanese devs can't do butts right doesn't mean we can't appreciate a good one.

Eolz

The funniest thing is because the only devs that can do asses are japanese. Platinum and Team Ninja.

Team Ninja can do asses? They do in concept art, and they improved in 3D models with Honoka (and did well in NG1) but I wouldn't consider them as a dev knowing how to do asses.
There's a lot of western devs knowing how to do asses (Rocksteady, CDProjekt, Blizzard, Ankama, Autumn Games, etc), but their problem is upper bodies, and most of the time, faces.

Kenichiro posted something from ps store. Looked like avatars. Also posted something about v1.03-1.05 but not sure if EV related. Looking for translations.

Edit: Auto translation says "custom theme for vita". Whatever that means.

Edit 2: Think the version thing was about corrupted saves on vita.

Team Ninja can do asses? They do in concept art, and they improved in 3D models with Honoka (and did well in NG1) but I wouldn't consider them as a dev knowing how to do asses.
There's a lot of western devs knowing how to do asses (Rocksteady, CDProjekt, Blizzard, Ankama, Autumn Games, etc), but their problem is upper bodies, and most of the time, faces.

Honokas stance helps more than anything. She fights like she's permanently bent over.

I'm okay with that. >.>

Top Bottom