• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

You can request a partial refund like I did. Amazon gave back the difference pretty fast.

I already had to contact them once about that order. They sent it in a bubble envelope and it got bent. They sent another one....in another envelope. Even after they promised the replacement would be boxed >.>

I will send them an email though.

Mine said it arrived Friday and labeled as "Shipped" on their site and USPS.com and I still dont have it. If it comes ripped or bent im going to rage.

Every order ive ever had from Amazon was damaged in some way.

SerTapTap

How do you request the partial refund? I only see an option to return. Annoyed about the slightly bent corner but not enough to return and get a second bent one

Mine said it arrived Friday and labeled as "Shipped" on their site and USPS.com and I still dont have it. If it comes ripped or bent im going to rage.

Every order ive ever had from Amazon was damaged in some way.

I almost never have problems with Amazon, would have appreciated better packing on this one though, I don't think there was much any way to avoid bending corners with how mine was wrapped up

My postal service girl is very good about boxes, but magazines and parcels? Forget it. She just shoves them in the mailbox any way she can.

10/12 of my last years subscription to GameInformer were water damaged or ripped.

Vigilance

How do you request the partial refund? I only see an option to return. Annoyed about the slightly bent corner but not enough to return and get a second bent one

I almost never have problems with Amazon, would have appreciated better packing on this one though, I don't think there was much any way to avoid bending corners with how mine was wrapped up

From the Amazon Return and Refunds page, under the Help section, click Need More Help? followed by the Contact Us link. Under section 2 for an issue select Returns and refunds then for Issue Details select Other return or refund issue. Then type: partial refund, price change into the summary, you can contact Amazon via email, phone or chat.

SerTapTap

From the Amazon Return and Refunds page, under the Help section, click Need More Help? followed by the Contact Us link. Under section 2 for an issue select Returns and refunds then for Issue Details select Other return or refund issue. Then type: partial refund, price change into the summary, you can contact Amazon via email, phone or chat.

Thanks, sent 'em an email. I noted the bent corner too but I'd rather not send it back

Its a niche title and a niche market. Hard to say. Every time someone finds out I play SK they look at me like, "..Really?" They make it out to be like its a badge of shame or something. >.>

SerTapTap

amazon is BRUTAL with book discounts, it doesn't seem out of the ordinary really. Within a week of launch, yes, that's annoying, but it was already discounted before it's released (all of these seem to do that) and almost every gaming related book release I've seen has gone down. (I don't follow non-gaming book releases mostly)

And I still don't have my copy. Boooooooh ! :(

You mean flanderized right? Bowdlerized is when something gets censored. But yes, she has. I like it though.

Sorry, shouldn't try to use english lingo; yeah you are right.

Her liking Hibari was the only thing I even cared about her, so it becoming more of her character doesn't bother me at all.

The problem is that it got in the way of her developing a real personality, I think.

Its a niche title and a niche market. Hard to say. Every time someone finds out I play SK they look at me like, "..Really?" They make it out to be like its a badge of shame or something. >.>

Should be a badge of honor.

Was going to order the book tonight but don't want to miss this price so ordered. Looking forward to happy boobs by Friday.

Also I finally ordered SK2 Nyu Nyu and was delivered today. Happy boobs waiting on my door step.

Meanwhile on amazon Germany

4nqvyPD.png

<.<

Woud grab it for $20 in a heartbeat

SerTapTap

How did you go about phrasing your request. I'm unsure of what to actually write to them....

It was like two lines, just said something like "this was $x when I bought it and it's now 33% cheaper at $Y only a week after release. Could I get a partial refund for the difference" and mentioned the packing issue in detail. They gave me a 50% refund due to the change and damage, responded in less than 2 hours I think

Amazon's generally ridiculously eager to refund/replace

All the teasing is nice but at some point I want a full shoujo ai SK story
It needs to happen

Maybe if we get a Valkyrie Drive/Senran Kagura crossover.

In that context the constant Homu lust would make a lot of sense, seven swords can be easy to get when they are different girls.

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
So we may get some SK when the Valkyrie Drive is done I hope. Either that or there is a team A and a team b....
SK is developed by Tamsoft and VD is developed by Meteorise. So I don't think the fact that they're making VD impacts future SK games. (not development-wise at least)

BigMM

Neo Member
Of course it's that. But you got shippers. Then Korra happens. :p
Korra is trash. And western trash that ended the way it did because the creators just didn't care. I just don't but shipping goggles on everything I guess. I think it's kind of dumb.

Top Bottom