• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Vylash

elWwy1v.jpg
characters ranked by milk capacity because why not

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I demand a translation for the rest of the page, or at least the other categories (size, ml capacity, &.....I don't know, popularity?)

Demoskinos

Although wouldn't be too surprised if it was official considering Shinovi Versus
had a vivid description of one of the girls mothers (forget who) being brutally decapitated by a yoma.

ShinMaruku

I lost my old save so I am replaying through the whole thing and I just finished Miyabi's stuff.
So it's very fresh.
I just hope whatever the next ps4/vita version actually makes us play them AS Kagura. Because some of the character stories will be much more interesting. Ikaruga and Murakamo as proper hieresses outside of school could give great plot points. Also could give some great locations since they are nobility. I always loved theri side plots as relitives of the main branch that were adopted into the main branch because of their immense skills and completely intergrated into their main family really cool. It's something that happened with Samurai many times.

MetalDeer

I like to tell myself that all the cute girls aren't actually killing each other, anyways. The whole no blood thing kinda helps with that. Then again, maybe that's why I can't really take any part of the story seriously.

Yagyuu and Imu exist

By the way - about Yagyu, have you noticed how much her character has been bowdlerized since the very first game ? She almost feels like a parody of herself nowadays.

There would be a great essay to write on how SK has been an accidental franchise and how its chaotic, unplanned development shaped it.

Puruzi

Banned
By the way - about Yagyu, have you noticed how much her character has been bowdlerized since the very first game ? She almost feels like a parody of herself nowadays.

There would be a great essay to write on how SK has been an accidental franchise and how its chaotic, unplanned development shaped it.
You mean flanderized right? Bowdlerized is when something gets censored. But yes, she has. I like it though. Her liking Hibari was the only thing I even cared about her, so it becoming more of her character doesn't bother me at all.

MetalDeer

Uhh, yeah, the very first Valkyrie Drive video literally had girls kissing, if that doesn't scream yuri, I don't know what does.

SerTapTap

Who the hell thought that

I thought that was abundantly clear from announcement

Are we thinking Valk Drive will have a PS4 edition at some point or? I want the game but I don't really want to play it on Vita, not after playing EV on PS4 and having a significant Vita-only backlog.

Ugh I hate that. If you're going to show the whole boob uncovered show the nipple or keep them covered.

Yeah I hate the barbie-doll look, at least cover some bit to make it somewhat plausible there's something there

It's a real shame, the Yagyu/Hibari <3 card that came with Estival Versus is super adorable. I'm fine with Imu being slightly creepy definitely over-obsessed since that's kinda her thing but why can't Yagyu and Hibari just be a nice reasonable couple even if Hibari is a complete dumbass

Demoskinos

I thought that was abundantly clear from announcement

Are we thinking Valk Drive will have a PS4 edition at some point or? I want the game but I don't really want to play it on Vita, not after playing EV on PS4 and having a significant Vita-only backlog.

Yeah I hate the barbie-doll look, at least cover some bit to make it somewhat plausible there's something there

It's a real shame, the Yagyu/Hibari <3 card that came with Estival Versus is super adorable. I'm fine with Imu being slightly creepy definitely over-obsessed since that's kinda her thing but why can't Yagyu and Hibari just be a nice reasonable couple even if Hibari is a complete dumbass

As dumb as this sound it ruins my suspension of disbelief. Like you see all these really risque shots and the attraction is that they show you allllllmost everything but leave just enough for your imagination to fill in the blanks. And that is a really effective. I always find that kind of stuff way hotter than just straight up nudity.

Puruzi

Banned
It's not that she doesn't have nipples, she probably just has small areola. Chill.
Plus, the bra being lifted like that would move them up.

Top Bottom