• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus Import |OT| We All Worship At The Church Of Yumi

Demoskinos

Some of my costume changes. In the back Ikaruga, Yomi, Hibari. In the front: Ryobi, Myabi. For some reason I REALLY like Myabi with dark hair. I think its her yellow eyes that really go with it. Also...how do I take a picture without all that text and stuff in the upper left hand corner? :(

CBipOEQVEAEu0FH.jpg:orig

Ugh they better not have. I'll test when I get home, I uploaded an image a day or two ago though. I wish they'd stop trying to maintain this "consoles r 4 kids" crap. If my twitter followers don't want anime boobies they can unfollow. It's not Miiverse.
Well i uploaded a picture to twitter just fine few days ago , but the ones i took didn't work this today ..i have no idea why.

for fuck's sake, I hope that isn't true.

i hope i was hit by a bug .. i really hope so.

ShinMaruku

Now I can finally have Ayane with long hair kicking the shit outta the bear ninjas.
My copy and that dlc need to come out nao]

Demoskinos

Ugh they better not have. I'll test when I get home, I uploaded an image a day or two ago though. I wish they'd stop trying to maintain this "consoles r 4 kids" crap. If my twitter followers don't want anime boobies they can unfollow. It's not Miiverse.

wait , so i can't upload pictures taken now ? is this a bug ?

i'm on PS4 and it says something about "restrictions"

Its true. The only way to get the pictures off the PS4 now is to hook up a USB storage device of some sort like a flash drive or external HDD. It sucks. I hope the share ban on this is only temporary. Cause its a pain in the ass to have to hook up my HDD to my PS4 download the pictures plug that into my PC then pull them off and upload them for something that could literally take like....10 seconds otherwise.

GOOD LORD....

Ryobis transformation is even lewder in person.

This game...

:l...

*closes blinds and turns light off*

LOL @ Ryonas tickle sound.

SerTapTap

Its true. The only way to get the pictures off the PS4 now is to hook up a USB storage device of some sort like a flash drive or external HDD. It sucks. I hope the share ban on this is only temporary. Cause its a pain in the ass to have to hook up my HDD to my PS4 download the pictures plug that into my PC then pull them off and upload them for something that could literally take like....10 seconds otherwise.

What the fuck...how incredibly pointless and annoying.

Puruzi

Banned
The actual gameplay is way more amazing. One of the best looking anime games I've seen. No more handhelds.

Nah that's bullshit. Great that it's better on PS4, but it started on handhelds and I have no interest in getting any next gen console anytime soon, (unless the Wii U counts in which case I already have one) so just make it for handhelds and consoles.

SerTapTap

Nah that's bullshit. Great that it's better on PS4, but it started on handhelds and I have no interest in getting any next gen console anytime soon, (unless the Wii U counts in which case I already have one) so just make it for handhelds and consoles.

I just mean I'm not buying 'em on Handhelds anymore if I can avoid it (or if I will it'll be for figures). They can make an awful 3DS version for all I can as long as I can play it on something better

Puruzi

Banned
I just mean I'm not buying 'em on Handhelds anymore if I can avoid it (or if I will it'll be for figures). They can make an awful 3DS version for all I can as long as I can play it on something better
Ah alright, then we agree. When you said no more handhelds I thought you were saying you didn't want them to make anymore handheld games.

I usually prefer that a game has any many ways to play it as possible, meaning a console and portable version as long as they don't try to go for parity that holds the console version back. I think that's the ideal way to go about it so that people that prefer their respective experiences can have them without feeling compromise that either a portable version doesn't exist at all since the hardware is under-powered or that a console version is totally nerfed and obviously held back by parity issues. I think the Animal Crossing DS and Wii versions did this well as they had a few differences due to those reasons but neither game felt worse for it.

Eolz

I don't know how you guys do it. I always feel like I'm "breaking canon" if I change their costumes.

Same ahah. Always feel incredibly weirded out by pics with different hair cuts and colors specifically. It depends for costumes.

Edit:
Burst is okay, mainly for the story imo.
Gameplay is shallow and repetitive, and has framerate problems in Hanzo's story (less for Hebijo).
Hence why 2's localization is such a good news, since it fixes everything and more.

What the fuck...how incredibly pointless and annoying.

You can bypass that restriction by making a screenshot of a video of the game and uploading that.

But that's REALLY stupid of them

Vylash

tweet taka and ask for the restriction to be removed, they won't get rid of it if people don't tell them it's a problem

If I save the game in another menu like the dressing room does that save overall game progress too? I dont know how to save the game in the menus yet other than after missions.

If I save the game in another menu like the dressing room does that save overall game progress too? I dont know how to save the game in the menus yet other than after missions.

There are 2 saves for this game ( on PS4 anyway ) one is your changes ( to the characters + settings ) , the other is your story progression + item gained..
The first save is automatic , few second after you've exited the manu , the other manual.

Maid

Banned
There are 2 saves for this game ( on PS4 anyway ) one is your changes ( to the characters + settings ) , the other is your story progression + item gained..
The first save is automatic , few second after you've exited the manu , the other manual.

No autosave after each mission anymore?

Demoskinos

Everything needs to be MANUALLY saved. I know this for a fact because I bought some costumes and then had the game crash on me before I manually saved and when I re-loaded the game the costumes had to be re-purchased. It prompts you to save after every mission and I suggest you do so. You can also save the current state of the game which saves EVERYTHING on both the main menu and the single player menu by going to the option with the 3 scrolls which is data management. 1st option is Save, 2nd is load 3rd i think is syncing cross save.

Demoskinos

Heh, found a weird dumb way around the screenshot posting restriction. If you go to the menu where you select your screenshot and press "options" you can select "preview" which previews the screenshot. Simply press Triangle twice to get all the button prompts off the screen then press the share button again to essentially take a screenshot of your....screenshot. That screenshot will then be in the "other" folder which won't be restricted for you to upload.

Heh, found a weird dumb way around the screenshot posting restriction. If you go to the menu where you select your screenshot and press "options" you can select "preview" which previews the screenshot. Simply press Triangle twice to get all the button prompts off the screen then press the share button again to essentially take a screenshot of your....screenshot. That screenshot will then be in the "other" folder which won't be restricted for you to upload.

Pretty much what i said here but simpler.

Top Bottom