• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus Import |OT| We All Worship At The Church Of Yumi

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Did they actually bill you yet? Mine said bid accepted, and I got a receipt but they never took the money.

This is what I got:

Congratulations! You have won the auction below. At this point, Buyee is making arrangements with the seller for payment and shipping to our warehouse. Once the item arrives at our warehouse, we will send you another email, and you will be able to make arrangements for international shipment at that point.

Depending on the seller, the shipping time to our warehouse can vary.
Normally, packages arrive within about 2 weeks. If it has been more than 2 weeks and your auction item still hasn't arrived at Buyee, please contact our customer support.

Regarding payment, we have already charged you for the Total Purchase Costs as indicated below. The method of payment indicated in your My Page was automatically charged.

Lyte Edge

For anyone who wants that poster, it's the Joshin pre-order bonus. If you can't read or write Japanese, search using this: 閃乱カグラ ESTIVAL VERSUS ジョーシン クリアポスター or just 閃乱カグラ ジョーシン ポスター. If you search for 閃乱カグラ ポスター you'll find some other stuff, too.

I could pick up my EV from the post office right now, but I'm feeling lazy.

Time to get off your butt!

rKgavi5.gif

SerTapTap

For anyone who wants that poster, it's the Joshin pre-order bonus. If you can't read or write Japanese, search using this: 閃乱カグラ ESTIVAL VERSUS ジョーシン クリアポスター or just 閃乱カグラ ジョーシン ポスター. If you search for 閃乱カグラ ポスター you'll find some other stuff, too.

What's the ryona dog one's name?

I need this

I recognize you

Demoskinos

Anyone know where these towers are on Hikage's Day 6 mission in the city stage? I found two. There are supposed to be 4 but I can't find them at all. =|

Lyte Edge

OK, I see what you mean now. I can't really look at pictures like that at work, lol.

That poster was a pre-order bonus from the e-capcom shop. Likely going to be harder to get.

SerTapTap

OK, I see what you mean now. I can't really look at pictures like that at work, lol.

That poster was a pre-order bonus from the e-capcom shop. Likely going to be harder to get.

oh, figures. I hadn't even heard of it's existence until the game was out. Not a huge deal if I miss it but I'd love to get it if I can get a reasonable price. Still pretty new to buying niche japanese stuff from Japanese stores.
by pretty new I mean I only spent about $800 on this stuff last month

Josephl64

oh, figures. I hadn't even heard of it's existence until the game was out. Not a huge deal if I miss it but I'd love to get it if I can get a reasonable price. Still pretty new to buying niche japanese stuff from Japanese stores.

I was going to get it back when I had the dough, but Capcom's store wasn't cooperating and it would have been too expensive with buying service+proxy for me...

Lyte Edge

Unless that poster is a regular size and not A4, 3300 yen is ridiculous-- I got a high quality Queen's Blade printed fabric wall scroll last time I was in Aki for like 3400 yen. It's huge.

SerTapTap

Unless that poster is a regular size and not A4, 3300 yen is ridiculous-- I got a high quality Queen's Blade printed fabric wall scroll last time I was in Aki for like 3400 yen. It's huge.

Yeah I was hoping it was just someone gouging but I dunno. Just curious what I can get it for, if I can't get it for something sane it's no big deal. I'm pretty sure it's just A4 like the others

Istaerion

I don't know if this has been asked before or not, but what's the blue/green symbol next the usual mission rank symbol mean in the selection page? I notice I can obtain it on some, but not on others.

Is it based on some sort of consistent criteria or specific to the mission?

SerTapTap

Woah, it's nighttime in the little "diorama" scenes on the main menu. What makes that happen? It's been day every time before now.

It's pretty much just Shinovi Versus HD Remaster/Definitive Edition to me, so I'm fine with that.

It's way more than that, it fixes nearly every problem with Versus

Top Bottom