• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus Import |OT| We All Worship At The Church Of Yumi

Vylash

Same here, I usually leave their outfits alone even though I really want to change some sometimes lol
Minori, what are your thoughts on this?
o19TqEh.jpg

Theonik

Seems to me that it's permanent until they patch the bugs

A defect has been identified in the PS4 version, so the share feature will stop.
Then they say that they won't talk about this issue , untill they can talk about their next patch.
I think it's the nude glitch.

Demoskinos

Seems to me that it's permanent until they patch the bugs

A defect has been identified in the PS4 version, so the share feature will stop.
Then they say that they won't talk about this issue , untill they can talk about their next patch.

Ah thanks for clarifying. I had to rely on shitty google translate to try to make sense of that.

I think it's the nude glitch.

most likely .. i'm actualy not intrested to see the characters nude ( beyond the censoring i mean ) .. and this kinda contradict their pov on this ( at marvelous ) , so i kinda understand why they did that ..
BUT it's annoying... hopefully this bug will be patched and regular sharing activities will be possible

Theonik

most likely .. i'm actualy not intrested to see the characters nude ( beyond the censoring i mean ) .. and this kinda contradict their pov on this ( at marvelous ) , so i kinda understand why they did that ..
BUT it's annoying... hopefully this bug will be patched and regular sharing activities will be possible
It's silly since there is nothing to see... I can understand their concern with not wanting tons of pictures of the glitch online and it blowing up, but it's silly to take away everybody else's enjoyment for it.

Ah thanks for clarifying. I had to rely on shitty google translate to try to make sense of that.
no problem. i'm not the best at japanese , but i DID my best*
*Said in murasaki voice tone
It's silly since there is nothing to see... I can understand their concern with not wanting tons of pictures of the glitch online and it blowing up, but it's silly to take away everybody else's enjoyment for it.

The thing is, from what i understand, any picture taken until the bug is fixed , won't be uploadable if it's from the Estival versus folder. Same for vids.

You can tell they were in a hurry to prevent this from spreading, since we've got alternatives already.
My real problem is : did they made the entire folder unuploadable , or did they make the new share content unuploadable. I need more testing to figuring it out.

SerTapTap

The "nude glitch" sounds less appealing to me than the clothed options. Barbie dolls don't do much for me. Stupid they'd block share for that but on the plus side maybe we'll get uploads back when they fix it? Really really stupid to block Twitter uploads. Twitch ToS might be violated by some games but Twitter doesn't really care.

Same here, I usually leave their outfits alone even though I really want to change some sometimes lol

I immediately put everyone in swimsuits and fuzzy ears. Left the shinobi outfits and underwear alone for now.

Theonik

The "nude glitch" sounds less appealing to me than the clothed options. Barbie dolls don't do much for me. Stupid they'd block share for that but on the plus side maybe we'll get uploads back when they fix it? Really really stupid to block Twitter uploads. Twitch ToS might be violated by some games but Twitter doesn't really care.

Exactly! And it's not so much actual trouble they fear, it's bad PR and the concern that it might escalate from there.

muteki

I can understand where they are coming from after seeing what was on the streams the night before the patch, but it would be crazy for them to not reinstate permissions after the <mandatory-shut-down-your-suspended-game> patch is released.

They had to at some point considered what an SK game on a system with a share button would mean, I would think.

I'm not actually sure what region/parental/other controls are in place for something like the Live app on PS4. Like what is visible to your ordinary US or EU PS4's with only those respective accounts in place.

I immediately put everyone in swimsuits and fuzzy ears. Left the shinobi outfits and underwear alone for now.

I'm more likely to leave their uniforms in place (or swimsuits in this case) and use different outfits for the shinobi tranformations. Its more like a crazy super sentai show that way.

I dunno,
I put Asuka in the naughty maid outfit as soon as I could in SV ;).

Well there are definitly some outflit , some character can try without too much trouble on my end.

Anyway guys , i've looked it up ..it seems that the properties of the sengan kagura folder have been changed ..meaning that there is a chance that our current pictures could be uploadable again once they patch it.

Eolz

English subtitles have appeared for the OVA

..now at long last we can all appreciate that fine plot ^^

Thanks for the heads-up! Just watched it, it was alright.
Rin & Daidoji saving the day once again
Too much fanservice focus imo, but that's the usual with special episodes. Really fun though.

Josephl64

Thanks for the heads-up! Just watched it, it was alright.
Rin & Daidoji saving the day once again
Too much fanservice focus imo, but that's the usual with special episodes. Really fun though.

...wait, what? Clearly needed even more.

Eolz

No pictures of Hikage when I'm at work please.

I dont even know you anymore.

...wait, what? Clearly needed even more.

Lol! Sorry, just felt that they put a relatively serious storyline (it wasn't completely) with a lot of fanservice, when they could have just gone full fanservice like the old anime specials. They should have just not cared about the story (spoilers:
no grandma teaser, no serious training in intro, no doubts/etc coming from characters, etc
).
Not saying fanservice is bad! :p
Just thought it felt often out of place.

Top Bottom