• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September 15th, 2004 = THE PARTY CONTINUES! (New Releases)

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
More party gaming time with:

PlayStation 2

234692.jpg
245172.jpg
243561.jpg
242377.jpg

Xbox

232734.jpg
244028.jpg
242380.jpg

GameCube

244783.jpg

Game Boy Advance

244861.jpg

PC

235404x.jpg
243342.jpg
242233.jpg
242447.jpg
244208.jpg

I'm getting Gradius V, Gungrave Overdose, and Guilty Gear X2 #Reload. Fun week! ^_^

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
CoD expansion is out? omg spl000ge

this + fable = Bankmanager angry at me for stealing his money

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
So starts the flood of games I'd love to grab, but no no, I'll hold until better pricing.
*groans*

How much is Gradius V?

Otherwise, I'm just waiting for SMT. My guide should have shipped today. (edit, guess not - was pushed back to the 20th)

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Yusaku said:
That's the pre-order bonus CD.
I wasn't serious! :(

In an ironic twist I learned something. I didn't know EBGames (and the rest) took promotional shots that included the bonus giveaways.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
so, how is guardian heroes advance supposed to be? had no idea it was nearly out....

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I like you guys. Think any of you can do me the favor of providing some impressions of the game?

I played through the first one on a rental. Though it was an enjoyable game it didn't provide enough lastability and not inventive enough to warrent a purchase from me. I'm hoping the sequel rectifies the situation.

My friend has decided to buy Nam'67, despite the fact that I have told him it's crap, but he still refuses to buy the bottled ownage that is burnout 3. I hate him

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Newbie said:
I hate him

Kill him, skin him alive and wear it as a fullbody disguise and then assume his identity. Once you've fooled the world into beleiving you're him, publicly denounce Nam '67 and purchase Burnout 3. Only by following those orders you can rectify the situation.

Top Bottom