• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

strobogo

Banned
It's 57 degrees out and some mother fucker is driving an ice cream truck around.

i35HtGVm9axSH.gif

Also giving my Smash demo codes away. Saw that giant spreadsheet in gaming and was like sheeee how am I gonna choose, I'll just go check the wrassle and MLB threads and see if anyone was wanting them.

I'm in NA.

PM me if you want a code, will edit post when I run out.

out of codes***

Smash Bros. 3DS NA Demo Giveaway:

Instead of giving my 3 codes to random lowlifes in gaming, I'll give my 3 codes to my lowlife wrassle friends.

Guidelines:
1) In the spirit of being hostile and insular, I have to actually recognize you from this community thread. Not giving anything to no dirty lurker.

2) This is an honor system thing, but please don't ask for the code if you don't seriously intend to play the demo, or intend to sell the code or some shit. We're all friends here, not a bunch of fucking carnies.

Anyways, I'll PM the first three that quote this post and ask for a code.

e:
All gone

Instead of giving my 3 codes to random lowlifes in gaming, I'll give my 3 codes to my lowlife wrassle friends.

Guidelines:
1) In the spirit of being hostile and insular, I have to actually recognize you from this community thread. Not giving anything to no dirty lurker.

2) This is an honor system thing, but please don't ask for the code if you don't seriously intend to play the demo, or intend to sell the code or some shit. We're all friends here, not a bunch of fucking carnies.

Could I have one friend? I am long time Wrestling GAF poster The Perspicacity

I recently saw Low Ki do the warriors way on El Ligero and he kind of skidded off him and proper fucked up his chest, always seemed a overly risky move to me

LowKi could've been big if he didn't have such a persecution complex and bad attitude. Be humble brah.

That's his own goddamn fault. Fuck that guy.

Also, that OnPoint video I linked earlier has a goddamn moonsault double stomp at the end of it with Joey Janela; he hits it on Oz Tyler, and basically crushes his goddamn face with it

1) Kenny omega needs more visibility, dude is too awesome to slum it in DDT

2) between the g1 and BOLA, wwe should run a tournament , chances are it would be aweosome

joelseph

Guidelines:

e:
1 gone, 2 left

Please friend. May I have a code?

Just sums him up so perfectly.

It ASTOUNDS me more people haven't absolutely fucking destroyed him before. Being in with Homicide and such must have helped. Maff should've killed him. Ahtu should've killed him. Akebono DID kill him.

He's a pro wrestler who takes his job way too seriously, knocks people out because he's hitting them full force, and has full on Napoleon Syndrome. He's not even my size.

It ASTOUNDS me more people haven't absolutely fucking destroyed him before. Being in with Homicide and such must have helped. Maff should've killed him. Ahtu should've killed him. Akebono DID kill him.

He's a pro wrestler who takes his job way too seriously, knocks people out because he's hitting them full force, and has full on Napoleon Syndrome. He's not even my size.

You'd think a Japanese That Motherfucker would have taught him about real life.

strobogo

Banned

For real. Ki gives guys our size a bad name. Imagine him in the ring with like...Suzuki and trying to pull the shit he does. He wouldn't try that on Dean or Arn.

What if Raw as an 80s sitcom in the MCU?

Guidelines:

e:
1 left

Am I too late to get a code?

somedevil

Hideo Itami is feuding with the Ascension. On the Oct 2 episode he gets
destroyed by it being two versus one.
I wonder if this will lead to the debut of
Prince Devitt to be his tag team partner?

Top Bottom