• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

This is going to have a horrible ending. 10 minutes to go + extra time + they can't actually have a satisfying end to make sure people pay for the goddamn PPV.

Omega

Banned
I listen to most of them. The best of the best are the following for me...

1. Austin
2. Jericho (recommend Batista, H, and Chavo interviews)
3. Live Audio Wrestling (Review-a-Wai series and Bauer and Pollock)
4. The Old-School Wrestling podcast (funny reviews of old PPVS and angles)

Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling is also pquite good. JR is very hit or miss, but mostly in the miss department for me personally.

Haven't listened to Piper's Pit or Goldberg's show. Probably won't.

thanks.

listened to the JR Podcast with Sting. Part 1 was a 2 hour podcast. I don't think Sting came on until the 1:15:00 mark.

dude was blabbering on about subbing and ddp yoga and all this other nonsense. Hopefully the ones you recommended aren't like that.

Austins podcasts are the GOAT

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WAIT THEYRE GIVING AWAY THEIR PPV MATCH?

Wow. They should definitely keep the 3 hours as they clearly have enough content for it.

Ithil

Now look at that, Seth carries Reigns across the ring
and in the match
to powerbomb him and they didn't go "LOOK AT THE POWER OF SETH ROLLINS".

Reigns beats Rollins clean on free TV. "But check out the rematch this Sunday!".
WWE is run by monkeys.

so what are they doing with jack swagger now? seemed like he was really starting to get over and he has a really good look to him too and actually is decent in the ring.

shame he isn't getting more of a push.

Pizoxuat

tumblr_nbz3qdFLCz1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Oh honey no.

...The "main event" is the USA v Russia thing? Seriously?
And that was a clean ending? You guys are supposed to make us want to buy the network.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Seth-kun had a moment of plot induced stupidity when he didn't go for the Curbstomp right after the Buckle Bomb. I won't even comment on the ridiculousness of Reigns winning clean 6 days before their ppv match.

Fuck this company, friends.

I'm pretty sure his sweat and other bodily secretions can mix with the 12 ounces or so of water he's dumped on his head, making him feel slimy to the touch. I understand touching his hand but his hair and back? Seems gross and a good way to pass a cold to him and other people that touch him.

Not arguing with you, but I swear I heard that he pours multiple bottles of water on himself before coming.

It's the weirdest goddamn thing.

Top Bottom