• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

qltZ1NT.png

NXT in 2K15? NXT call ups?
Something completely stupid and not at all hype worthy on WWE dot com that no one cares about?

probably an app

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone watching CMLL tonight? It's their 81st Anniversary Show and is streamed for free online. Here's details on how to get the show; http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/?p=31732 and a preview courtesy of CubsFan; http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/?p=31756

Card;

CMLL, "81st Anniversario", 2014/09/19
Arena Mexico

8:30PM Mexico | 09:30PM East Coast | 02:30AM UK

1. Blue Panther, Cachorro & Dragon Lee vs Felino, Puma & Tiger
2 .Luchadora Cibernetico: Goya Kong vs Estrellita vs Marcela vs Princesa Sugehit vs Amapola vs Zeuxis vs Tiffany vs Dallys la Caribeña
3. Máscara Dorada, Valiente & Volador Jr. vs Euforia, Mr. Niebla & Thunder
4. Hair vs Hair: Rey Cometa vs Cavernario
5. CMLL Tag Titles: Negro Casas & Shocker (c) vs La Máscara & Rush
6. Mask vs Mask: Atlantis vs Último Guerrero

Going to be tough staying awake, but I think I'll give it a shot. Would like to watch some luchalibre live for once.

I'd love to stay up and watch it but my night may be spoken for. Cometa vs Cavernario is going to be amazing, the tag title match will be as well and let's not forget how DOPE AS FUCK Atlantis is. Ultimo Guerrero's also kinda nice. By kinda nice I mean amazing.
It's going to be a great show for the last 3 matches alone, the rest will probably be excellent as well.

Ray Cometa vs Cavernario though, that's the one I'm most invested in. No way our Caveman Friend loses his locks, but it'll be a dynamite match.

Reading up soundss like ultimate Guerrero is the john Cena of Lucha

The only problem is Ultimo Guerrero stopped having new matches ten years ago, running out the same singles match every tine since. This match is where the casual fan has the advantage. Coming in fresh and not knowing which move is kicked out of everytime will only help your appreciation.

Volador jr is dope

Jamie OD

qltZ1NT.png

NXT in 2K15? NXT call ups?
Something completely stupid and not at all hype worthy on WWE dot com that no one cares about?

I'm almost certain it is video game related. This reminds me too much of the "Revolution" website teasers that turned out to be for WWE 13.

tm24

Is anyone watching CMLL tonight? It's their 81st Anniversary Show and is streamed for free online. Here's details on how to get the show; http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/?p=31732 and a preview courtesy of CubsFan; http://www.thecubsfan.com/cmll/?p=31756

Card;

CMLL, "81st Anniversario", 2014/09/19
Arena Mexico

8:30PM Mexico | 09:30PM East Coast | 02:30AM UK

1. Blue Panther, Cachorro & Dragon Lee vs Felino, Puma & Tiger
2 .Luchadora Cibernetico: Goya Kong vs Estrellita vs Marcela vs Princesa Sugehit vs Amapola vs Zeuxis vs Tiffany vs Dallys la Caribeña
3. Máscara Dorada, Valiente & Volador Jr. vs Euforia, Mr. Niebla & Thunder
4. Hair vs Hair: Rey Cometa vs Cavernario
5. CMLL Tag Titles: Negro Casas & Shocker (c) vs La Máscara & Rush
6. Mask vs Mask: Atlantis vs Último Guerrero

Going to be tough staying awake, but I think I'll give it a shot. Would like to watch some luchalibre live for once.
Best wrestling event of the week!
Ultimo Guerrero's also kinda nice. By kinda nice I mean amazing.

Ray Cometa vs Cavernario though, that's the one I'm most invested in. No way our Caveman Friend loses his locks, but it'll be a dynamite match.
UG is anything but amazing my friend! But Cavernario is the bestest
I'm probably in. That main event is going to be very important, IIRC
Yep, quite probably the biggest mask match outside of LA Park/Wagner left in Mexico.

Reading up soundss like ultimate Guerrero is the john Cena of Lucha

Volador jr is dope
Yep, its why people are kinda excited for the main event in that everyone is hoping UG changes up his match. If he does, Atlantis is a wonderful worker who can make a lot of things work. If i were to beat money on it, UG is losing his mask

Also, Volador is in fact dope

also, RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHH!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
UG is anything but amazing my friend! But Cavernario is the bestest

I'm fortunate I haven't been overly saturated with UG, but it's going to be a pretty big thing.

jmdajr

This new interview with Kevin Nash on the Steve Austin show is incredible. Just complete and total nonsense the entire time. I mean they are talking about
waxing Big Daddy cool's butthole.

How can you beat that?

Not with this level of British class. Let's all look at Maria.

maria-kanellis-roh1.jpg

Congrats on keeping your kingdom united. Nothing wrong with being British, nothing at all. I was browsing the Vice City soundtrack thread on Gaming side and have been listening to The Fixx all morning. Say what you want about England's crappy weather, food, and inability to produce legit pro wrestling stars, but those b******* know how to make a great flipping tune (tee-oon).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Happy to see Stro's avatar is already prepped for October, AKA nWo Month.

Looking forward to everyone representing the nWo, and Dragonzord to use an nWo Japan av because he wants to set himself apart.

I'm not sure what I'll do.
WDqfuNA.jpg

RP912

Banned
The worst game that was still woth pre-ordering
and immediately trading in

LAPARKA1--article_image.jpg

lmao I actually wanted to preorder the game just for that lucha mask.

Reminds me of when TNA Impact came with a bonus dvd with never before seen matches. Good dvd btw.

strobogo

Banned
That's not even the real La Parka's mask. Get that shit OUTTA HERE.
ibshXuCQFnZ8wo.gif

Ugh....they served a purpose. Paulie gotta take what he can get and frankly he should have just called up LJN for better results.

I wonder what would it been like if ECW had a AKI game?

SWERVE: Acclaim owned LJN.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five nWo Members:

5. Stevie Ray - bumbling but fun
4. Scott Steiner/Buff Bagwell combo - when they were together, they were amazing. When they would shoot on each other, it was great and uncomfortable. I love it Maggle!
3. Hollywood Hoggin - Let's be honest, it was a brilliant transformation for him.
2. Scott Norton - No more needs to be said. A brick fucking WALL. His B-Team exploits were wonderful.
1. Sting - Honestly, when he was in the nWo (not Shitpac) it was always accompanied with a "I have no idea if he's going to turn" - and that also happened before he joined. It was a lot of fun to watch it unfold.

A few people who didn't make the list for me - Curt Hennig, I always felt he didn't belong despite being amazing. Rick Rude, taken too soon to really be a big part of it. Bret Hart - never fit him. Same with Randy Savage.

nWo sucks and so does WCW. I guess I'll go with a Chono or Tenzan avatar.

Or Bullet Club. Because they're like nWo, but better.

Who was your favorite nWo member that showed up on WCW or WWE tv with regularity? Trying to make it so you can't chicken out with Tenzan or Chono, etc.

Every page in October really needs nWo Japan or B team music.

I'm on this as well, good looking out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Controlled Terrorism Unit is one of the best wrestling stable names of all time
03.jpg

Unlike Bullet Club, which is almost as bad as any Davey Richards created stable name.

Top Bottom