• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
oqN7EIn.jpg

I was going to make that my avatar next month, but it doesn't look good shrunk down.

nWo Dream Team there. Could you imagine the hijinks they could get into?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't realize this, apparently Adam Rose is 31-0 in televised matches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
any fmw matches you would recommend?

Hayabusa vs The Gladiator

Most FMW matches are just car crash tv. So I don't really have any favorite matches. It's just fun to watch and go, 'Man, this show is ridiculous. There's a dude wearing a hockey mask called Jason and there's a dude named Leatherface.'

Leatherface in FMW scared the piss out of me as a kid because I thought it was actually him

Downhome

Holy smokes WCW, ICE COLD.

I'm watching WCW World War III '95 and Mean Gene just came up promoting the hotline and he goes "You thought you had heard the last of the WWF steroid scandal! You haven't!"

lmao

I completely forgot about that.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 4/14/96

• Hulk Hogan vs Arn Anderson/Kevin Sullivan
  • Public Enemy vs Nasty Boys Street Fight
  • Robert Eaton vs Randy Savage
  • Ric Flair/The Giant vs Sting/Lex Luger WCW Tag Team Championships

WCW has 2 weeks to plan their show and they open it up with Hulk winning a handicap match, beating up a manager, and then no selling the chokeslam and body slamming Giant for no reason. Hulk also has a figure four so bad that Miz's looks great.

iX62bD0Z9HrmO.gif

ibfyl5tJSoBN3x.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
seems all shield fans are cut from the same insane deviant cloth, not surprising considering how many perverts are on this board.

RP912

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 4/14/96

• Hulk Hogan vs Arn Anderson/Kevin Sullivan
  • Public Enemy vs Nasty Boys Street Fight
  • Robert Eaton vs Randy Savage
  • Ric Flair/The Giant vs Sting/Lex Luger WCW Tag Team Championships

WCW has 2 weeks to plan their show and they open it up with Hulk winning a handicap match, beating up a manager, and then no selling the chokeslam and body slamming Giant for no reason. Hulk also has a figure four so bad that Miz's looks great.

iX62bD0Z9HrmO.gif

ibfyl5tJSoBN3x.gif

Even Sullivan like gtfo hogan.

Top Bottom