• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

looks like the next evolve show will be from China

**The WWNLive crew has announced an upcoming tour of China from November 10th – 16th including members of EVOLVE being part of the tour. They are being brought in by Great Wall International Sports Media with WWNLive president Sal Hamaoui stating this deal has been in the works for the past three-years.

Einbroch

Banned
This is gonna be a bit of a drive-by post, but holy shit the first Bob Costas/Vince McMahon interview is fantastic. I was just watching some XFL stuff and it popped up on YouTube.

I'm completely neutral on wrestling but I thought Bob came off like a total ass. Maybe I need to start watching.

tm24

What Dragon Lee's finisher is supposed to look like when the opponent doesnt get his feet caught

0XzGls8.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
SBNation has some article about Crash Holly what's good and what's bad about him and then making a list to put together to evaluate.

lol for what? Does the writer not realize he's dead?

Gonzalez

Banned
Part of winning Un Busca de un Idolo is a spot on the Fantasticamania shows

Let's see if they have them next year. We haven't seen any exchanges of talent for awhile now. The only thing that's been exchanged is a clip of Tanahashi picking Atlantis to win UG's mask.

somedevil

Wow TNA has went crazy on this day of tapings. The crowd was much better so they had them do boos and cheers to cover up the crap attendance on the other days.

But so far on this taping:
Samoa Joe vacated the title due to injury and Low Ki won later in a 4 way match.

Taryn Terrell won the women't title in a 3 way match.

The wolves won the final match with the Dudleys and Hardy's just to lose the titles to Storm and Manik later when Abyss joined his cult.

Plus no MVP vs Roode match yet that was suppose to happen.

tm24

Let's see if they have them next year. We haven't seen any exchanges of talent for awhile now. The only thing that's been exchanged is a clip of Tanahashi picking Atlantis to win UG's mask.

Mostly due to scheduling. Fantasticamania has been getting bigger every year. Also, a young lion is in CMLL right now too

A 75-year-old man cutting a wrestler's hair is lucha libre in it's purest form.

EDIT : Oh wait, heels coming out to the Kanye West song from Wolf of Wall Street is even more lucha in it's purest form.

Top Bottom