• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Mengetsu

2K15 Leaked News

Exophase.com has published a complete list of the achievements for WWE 2K15 on XBox 360 and XBox One video game consoles. The list is pretty standard, but there were a few achievements that further point towards the inclusion of the NXT developmental promotion being a major part of this year’s game.

The achievement “NXT Takeover” is given to a player who defeats John Cena using an NXT Superstar, while “Foundation of the Future” is earned by getting a grade of A in something called Proving Ground. There’s also seems to be a mode called “Who’s Got NXT”, as the acheivement “Next Generation” is awarded for completing all objectives.

2K has already confirmed a new MyCareer mode that will see players creating a custom Superstar and taking them through the NXT promotion, up to Monday Night Raw and eventually becoming WWE World Heavyweight Champion. This mode is only available on next generation consoles, however, while the new achievements are listed for the last generation XBox 360, which means there will likely be a significant amount of NXT content in the games. If the Exophase article’s images are correct, it appears that stand-outs Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn will be playable characters.

One think I never liked about CMLL is the lack of focus on titles, you have the anniversary show, the biggest show of the year and only one title is being defended.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Electronic Baker Street is my favorite thing so far.

And Negro Casas kicking guys in the shin. And that female fan in the audience just now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This introduction is exactly how Triple H would envision Rush's and every other luchadores intro in NXT if he ever signed him

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bionic Arm likes the dumbest shit, yall
mgsvdd3pcuk4.jpg

Top Bottom