• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

They didn't initially see much in Austin either. I think if Dean gets going they won't fight it as hard as they did with little D.Brine or Punk's skinny fatass. Dean just needs a slogan or something to slang some merch and he's golden.

Hard to have a slogan when creative writes every word you are told to say. They don't let guys adlib anymore so we'll never get another Austin 3:16 promo again.

krae_man

tumblr_inline_nca3rkvrtP1s55ocl.gif

Do0xa2o.jpg

NastyBook

At least all the black wrestlers are safe again. Unless they throw Kofi at him tomorrow night on RAW. Which will probably happen. Whoever booked all the black people jobbing to this guy needs to be buried alive in feces.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
At least all the black wrestlers are safe again. Unless they throw Kofi at him tomorrow night on RAW. Which will probably happen. Whoever booked all the black people jobbing to this guy needs to be buried alive in feces.

They did the same thing with Bo and no one said anything.

All their black wrestlers are jobbers
hey guys who stops rusev

i mean

there's no one

When does Cena retire his Hulkamania garb for some Red white and blue t-shirts?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Alright, a Cena match!! But first! A Divas match!

But how could I forget a Jericho match in 2014

Top Bottom