• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Kaladin

I canceled my long standing PS3 WWE 2k15 pre-order after seeing that gameplay video. If that is the PS4 gameplay, I shudder to think what the PS3 gameplay looks like.

Sabucin

Guys, finally I have WWE Network for the first time ever and is awesome. I always doubt about the quality or the laggy connection, but it works perfectly.
It has nothing to do with WWE.com online PPV's, that kept freezing all the time.
However, I have a question if any of you can help me with it... I understand that they cannot broadcast Raw/SD live because channel contracts and whatever, but why they don't have SD/Raw shows of the past? I don't know, for example... RAW/SD from 2013 to the first one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, finally I have WWE Network for the first time ever and is awesome. I always doubt about the quality or the laggy connection, but it works perfectly.
It has nothing to do with WWE.com online PPV's, that kept freezing all the time.
However, I have a question if any of you can help me with it... I understand that they cannot broadcast Raw/SD live because channel contracts and whatever, but why they don't have SD/Raw shows of the past? I don't know, for example... RAW/SD from 2013 to the first one.

They're adding to it as time goes on. Every day there's new content, sometimes a lot. There's plenty to watch in the meantime.

Hasney

I think between us, we've established that we should be collating the specially selected custom soundtrack.

They started from the first Raw, then after a while went KAHKJAHDJKHAD SHIT NOT ENOUGH SUBSCRIBERS then panic mode skipped to Attitude era.

strobogo

Banned

Idk. They have all of 1993-1994 Raws, up to August of 1995 (which they haven't updated in quite a while) and then scattered eps from 1996-2011. Not really sure why they wouldn't have all of the HD stuff up immediately. There is really no reason why they don't have any of the game show NXTs up, or ECW brand. Or any of the weekend shows. Or why they started uploading Smackdowns in order, but not with the Raws to go along with them.

Alucard

Banned
Ambrose vs Orton tonight? Okay.

They've had two matches already, haven't they? I saw the first awkward one in Montreal a few months back.

same situation here. You can get some kind of deal with Videotron, I think... But I don't have cable TV so fuck them.

Yeah, it's too bad. I would be all over the Network...even on the TV deal just to get a monthly PPV for 12 or 15 bucks. But I can't.

Alucard

Banned
ROH TV with its fourth straight great episode.

-The Addiction (Daniels and Kaz) vs. The Kingdom (Cole and Bennett /w Maria)
-Michael Elgin vs. Silas Young

Both matches get around 20 minutes each of TV time.

Alucard

Banned
Who else is intrigued? 2-hour premier on El Rey Network on October 29th.

ByKnGafCAAAvU_e.jpg:large

Guys what's up with Rey? He's still employed right? Did his knees give out again?

Still under contract. Doesn't want to be, he'd rather be in AAA. IIRC he's as healthy as he's going to be at this point. WWE has no plans to use him in the future, despite forcing him to stay under contract.

Xater

Also lately I have only listened to podcast recaps of WWE stuff and I don't feel like I'm missing much. I might watch some NXT again now that Kenta is on it. I hope Devitt and Steen will show up soon as well.

Gonzalez

Banned
I canceled my long standing PS3 WWE 2k15 pre-order after seeing that gameplay video. If that is the PS4 gameplay, I shudder to think what the PS3 gameplay looks like.
You know your game is shit when you use motion blur in the gameplay trailer. They tried that same scam with the last few MLB 2K games.

Top Bottom