• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I can't wait for Seth Mizollins debut!

inhCik8o7he67.gif

Give it time and Cena will get his life sucking hands on Ambrose.

Oh god. They are going to be tag partners tonight arent they? Thats how it starts!

strobogo

Banned
I think it speaks volumes that Seth, the Architect and genius of The Shield, believes he has a higher chance of beating Brock than Cena.

Of course, he has no chance with God King, but the fact that he believes this is true speaks volumes.

Oh well, time to get the 3 month "rub" from Cena. Goodbye, Seth-kun.

What's even dumber is that he would have had time to beat Brock if he didn't stand around, slowly turn, stare at Brock, hit the curb stomp, then go outside of the ring and spend way too much time saying he was cashing it in. Since when do you have to give MITB to the announcer and time keeper?

Sid

If Rollins comes out of this at the top I'll be legit shook,he painted a target on his back just waiting to be crushed by Sina and Sir Bork.

I like how Cena is an asshole by AA'ing Rollins onto JBL's hat, while Orton is nice enough to hand it to JBL before he drops Jericho on the table

#OrtonWasRight

strobogo

Banned
I don't see how that's spiting the fans when the alternative is Nikki Bella.

The bloom is completely off of AJ. She might be the most grating character on the main roster right now. She's also so tiny that none of her offense looks good because instead of being a tiny person who makes up for it with high flying, she makes up for it with shitty basement dropkicks. Nikki was the most impressive one in the match.

Ithil

My god Bryan Alvarez and his insane theories. Thinks they put the title back on AJ to spite Punk because it keeps her away from him.

He said that's what someone in the company said, not what he thought. His question was if they hate CM Punk to the point of spitefully removing his merch instead of just paying his royalties, why is his wife the Divas champion.

Nikki has huge boobs
AJ doesn't

Nikki is what people want, damnit

She used to have smaller tits than AJ.

I think people like Alvarez will never admit they're so much of a mark for the titles that they think the wrestlers themselves prioritize them over literally everything else, like having the best storylines and performances.

Ithil

I think people like Alvarez will never admit they're so much of a mark for the titles that they think the wrestlers themselves prioritize them over literally everything else, like having the best storylines and performances.

AJ got a tattoo of the date she won the Divas title for the first time on her neck.

Pavaloo

lol seth is not 'buried' c'mon guys

it will be good for him to feud with cena in the sense that this is seth breaking into the main event tier.

yeah i know, i know - zack ryder, damien sandow, bray wyatt, etc. don't care

Raw64life

The bloom is completely off of AJ. She might be the most grating character on the main roster right now. She's also so tiny that none of her offense looks good because instead of being a tiny person who makes up for it with high flying, she makes up for it with shitty basement dropkicks. Nikki was the most impressive one in the match.

The bloom has been off for me for the better part of a year. Even though Nikki isn't any better in the ring and is also involved in a god awful storyline, I'd like to see the belt on her simply because she isn't AJ. Or at least just keep it on Paige. Or just anything else.

PWI is the worst with this. Their wrestler of the year list is based almost solely on how long you held a title. Miz had the WWE title for most of the PWI calendar year? BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD.

The usual Yukes defenders are out defend if the 2k15 visuals after the new gameplay trailer that has PS3 level graphics during the gameplay.

The usual Yukes defenders are out defend if the 2k15 visuals after the new gameplay trailer that has PS3 level graphics during the gameplay.
They should have limited the hype trailer to just player entrances, the actual gameplay seems pretty similar to the previous ones besides the new signature moves.

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogie
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogie

RP912

Banned
I seriously don't understand why yukes rely on friggin mocap when the animation looks stiff as hell. I wish they could go back to the HCTP roots and just create the animations. It looks way natural than the sluggish movements that plague the series since Smackdown vs Raw.

Did you watch the pilot episode of The Shield too?

strobogo

Banned
The bloom has been off for me for the better part of a year. Even though Nikki isn't any better in the ring and is also involved in a god awful storyline, I'd like to see the belt on her simply because she isn't AJ. Or at least just keep it on Paige. Or just anything else.

PWI is the worst with this. Their wrestler of the year list is based almost solely on how long you held a title. Miz had the WWE title for most of the PWI calendar year? BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD.

PWI is a kayfabe magazine, so it makes total sense for whoever holds the top belt the longest to be ranked number one.

Kaladin

I kinda knew we'd somehow get Cena winning to extend it to Lesnar vs Cena III in Hell In A Cell so they can play up Brock's MMA background.

Top Bottom