• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

I have no idea why you guys think Cena and Seth are going to do anything. It's Ambrose/Rollins and Cena/Lesnar in the Cells, guaranteed

Cena will demand for a rematch and HHH will not allow it. Said that he used his last chance and it sucks that someone interfered but that is just the way it is. Cena then challenges Rollins for his MitB briefcase at HiaC. During that match, Ambrose will distract Rollins and Cena wins. Cena vs Bork @ SurSer. Ambrose vs Rollins @ SurSer except this time, it is personal.

Read on Reddit that Yuke's offered Clay Guida 50k to cut off his hair because it was impossible to render him on UFC Undisputed games and he turned it down?

Everything about this story from both sides is completely dumb and fucked. Just wow.

Somehow Daniel Bryan looking like what he is in that trailer seems much more clearer now.

inb4 but he always looks like garbo durr hurr

strobogo

Banned
Read on Reddit that Yuke's offered Clay Guida 50k to cut off his hair because it was impossible to render him on UFC Undisputed games and he turned it down?

Everything about this story from both sides is completely dumb and fucked. Just wow.

iXx27DvzuON50.gif

Yeah, I remember that story, it was for the first game. I don't know if it was Yukes or UFC, but either way, Clay Guida is an idiot.

And they ended up putting him in the 2nd game anyway

Cena will demand for a rematch and HHH will not allow it. Said that he used his last chance and it sucks that someone interfered but that is just the way it is. Cena then challenges Rollins for his MitB briefcase at HiaC. During that match, Ambrose will distract Rollins and Cena wins. Cena vs Bork @ SurSer. Ambrose vs Rollins @ SurSer except this time, it is personal.

Nah bruh, Brock don't let that shit play. Cena hurt him for like 10 seconds, that means he's gotta die

Kaladin

What did you think of Florida Georgia Line's performance?

Haven't watched it yet so I didn't even know they performed. Normally, I hate that band. The main guy can't sing for shit and their songs suck. I can' only imagine how bad they'd sound on a WWE stage.

Edit...nevermind that post, just read they were on commentary and interfered in a match. Meh.

Was feeling that way last night but something about miz and mizdow doing a synchronized twirl during their entrance pulled me right back in

RE: Florida George: was really hoping for a segment with Slator Gator

Also. It's a damn intercontinental title match. Stop talking about the stupid band. No one gives a shit that is watching the pay per view. Maybe the people in Nashville might but I certainly don't give a shit. Also...worst name ever.

The bloom is completely off of AJ. She might be the most grating character on the main roster right now. She's also so tiny that none of her offense looks good because instead of being a tiny person who makes up for it with high flying, she makes up for it with shitty basement dropkicks. Nikki was the most impressive one in the match.

People have been giving her shit and I don't quite get it. I thought she was good.

EDIT: StylesClash, were you always a junior?

Nikki Bella is basically the biggest hoss of the divas after Steph. The two of them could basically be the Legion of Doom and just steamroll everyone else.

Verendus

Banned
So Lesnar is probably going to kill Seth Rollins tonight, right? I mean, he got the Curbstomp so he has to pay back something. Seth hit him once. Lesnar surely plans to hit about ten times at least in retaliation.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Shibata and Tanahashi are just beating the shit out of each other, good lord o_O

I love NJPW

edit: not even mad Shibata lost, that was amazing.

So Lesnar is probably going to kill Seth Rollins tonight, right? I mean, he got the Curbstomp so he has to pay back something. Seth hit him once. Lesnar surely plans to hit about ten times at least in retaliation.

I have a bold prediction that Brock Lesnar with F5 Seth Rollins off the roof of whatever arena they're at tonight

strobogo

Banned
I have a bold prediction that Brock Lesnar with F5 Seth Rollins off the roof of whatever arena they're at tonight

I'd like to see Brock vs Big Show in a monster truck sumo match. As in, Big Show is in a monster truck and Brock is just Brock. Big Show takes another fall off the roof.

I'm finding WWE really boring at the moment, not even the nitpicking is interesting. I can't explain it, I think I've just lost interest.
There isn't a compelling on-going storyline for anyone to grab on to. We all give up on 2 hour movies for having more of a story than what we've seen in recent 3 hour Raws and PPVs.

Summerslam and its build being the exception since WM.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is Ishii off for awhile, I dont see him at Destruction in Kobe. Shoulder injury from G1?

Bowser

My network sub expires in 2 weeks.

I still use it to watch the (mostly worthless) PPVs, but I dunno if I'm going to renew.

I guess $10/month isn't bad for PPVs and NXT.

Alucard

Banned
Great or greatly cheesy promo from Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian on how they became The Addiction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZlOcS0J_t8
Addiction.bmp

I'm a mark for these guys, so I loved this. Daniels does all the talking and says him and Kaz were wrestling addicts as kids and throughout their lives. They got addicted to watching it and then doing it. They came to ROH for "the pure stuff." The fans got addicted to watching them and watching them win. The fans became the addicts, while Daniels and Kaz became The Addiction.

Simple but effective. I love these guys.

Top Bottom