• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know what spot doesn't get enough love?
tumblr_n2i2ghVzd11rfw7flo1_400.gif

I lost my shit when that happened.

Alucard

Banned
You know, I rarely rag on Raw as being a total waste of time or being just plain bad. I can always find the good. But this week was really hard.

The show is too damn long, and they're already overusing the Ambrose spots.

You know, I rarely rag on Raw as being a total waste of time or being just plain bad. I can always find the good. But this week was really hard.

The most entertaining thing from tonight's Raw was that they cut out the Daniel Bryan scenes from their 2K15 commercial.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo

It's time for new NXT call ups. Breeze would fit perfectly into the IC title scene. Ascension need to be called up to give the tag division some fresh blood. Charlotte needs to come up if wwe isn't interested in using Emma.

Fandango needs to do something sooner or later. Wyatts need a new direction. Christian should be used sooner or later to help the midcard. Having him go heel against Ziggler would be great for both. Sheamus needs to go heel. Usos need a mean streak or something to keep them fresh since they're becoming stale. Mizdow should push forward as a tag team. WWE should finally pull the trigger on the kofi/big e/Xavier stable.

Hoping for a Barrett return soon so there's a change of pace for top talent.

But having 40+ minutes dedicated to authority vs Cena and ambrose is way too much. Especially when they will be doing it all over again on Smackdown and next week on Raw.

You didn't notice but they also cut Bad News Barrett, RVD, Rusev, and Ryback from the original trailer. It was for time.

Gotta get that apron dropkick in.
Well to be totally accurate, they did show him getting pedigreed by HHH.

So they left out all those guys but left in Batista, Rey, and Fandango... hey I'm sure they know how to market the thing better than I do.

Omega

Banned
It's time for new NXT call ups. Breeze would fit perfectly into the IC title scene. Ascension need to be called up to give the tag division some fresh blood. Charlotte needs to come up if wwe isn't interested in using Emma.

Fandango needs to do something sooner or later. Wyatts need a new direction. Christian should be used sooner or later to help the midcard. Having him go heel against Ziggler would be great for both. Sheamus needs to go heel. Usos need a mean streak or something to keep them fresh since they're becoming stale. Mizdow should push forward as a tag team. WWE should finally pull the trigger on the kofi/big e/Xavier stable.

Hoping for a Barrett return soon so there's a change of pace for top talent.

But having 40+ minutes dedicated to authority vs Cena and ambrose is way too much. Especially when they will be doing it all over again on Smackdown and next week on Raw.

or

Send Paige, Bray, Ambrose and Rollins to NXT. Add Dolph since he's never gonna be used on the main roster and might as well add Sandow as well

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's funny how much focus was on Bray for the 2k15 trailer. Bray, who wasn't even on the last PPV or Raw. Again though, I actually think this is a good thing. Get the Wyatts away from Cena and Big Show.

I also want to do a top 25 of all time list or something, but I have a feeling I would forget far too many people.

Aiii

So not worth it
Dean Ambrose opens Raw *pops*

Cena shows up... Cena does his promo voice.

I can't do this anymore. Fuck it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Haven't watched it yet either.

If we don't handle Raw at its worst we don't deserve it at its best......

All I'm handling is Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins, SlaterGator, Mizdow and AJ segments, I'm checking out of everything else until they prove they can make Raw entertaining.

All I'm handling is Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins, SlaterGator, Mizdow and AJ segments, I'm checking out of everything else until they prove they can make Raw entertaining.
They can't at this point. This is them supposed to be them in panic mode. Going up against their ratings killer, MNF.

I was watching Raw live and fell asleep in the main event. Yeah, can't believe I made it that far to be honest. Woke up to finish it off and I have to admit,
I did actually laugh at Ambrose hiding under the fucking box thing.

Aiii

So not worth it
Damn near done skipping through Raw.

It's all Night of Champions rematches minus Brock. This company is so insanely stupid.

Why would anyone buy your Network to watch a Special Live Event if you're gonna give that shit away for free the next day every damn time. Furthermore, why would anyone who watched the Special Live Event want to watch Raw when they just had the exact same show (but with less shitty backstage segments) a day before.

Weird.

-edit: Oh crap, they're finishing the show with Orton vs. Cena. That's it.

Damn near done skipping through Raw.

It's all Night of Champions rematches minus Brock. This company is so insanely stupid.

Why would anyone buy your Network to watch a Special Live Event if you're gonna give that shit away for free the next day every damn time. Furthermore, why would anyone who watched the Special Live Event want to watch Raw when they just had the exact same show (but with less shitty backstage segments) a day before.

Weird.

-edit: Oh crap, they're finishing the show with Orton vs. Cena. That's it.
Yeah I didn't even really bother with Raw tonight, other than the opening segment and a couple of other parts. I finally got dvr, so I'm excited to be able to watch Raw in like 30-45 min now.

This is actually the second week in a row I didn't watch Raw live.

It has felt great.

I just read Wrasslegaf and if it seems like something interesting is going on then I tune back in

Yes. I use you all.

Aiii

So not worth it
I skipped the last two Raw's entirely and was done with this one in less than 30 minutes too.

If today was any indication they're just gonna do the exact same feuds for another month at least, so no reason to tune in for a while more.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah I didn't even really bother with Raw tonight, other than the opening segment and a couple of other parts. I finally got dvr, so I'm excited to be able to watch Raw in like 30-45 min now.

This is actually the second week in a row I didn't watch Raw live.

It has felt great.

I just read Wrasslegaf and if it seems like something interesting is going on then I tune back in

Yes. I use you all.

I've been doing this since the 2013 Rumble. It's the most effective method of digesting the swill.

Recall

Watched 30 minutes of 3 hour show and felt like I could have skipped all of what I watched. It's awful right now, because the parts that aren't bad are boring, which is even worse.

A bad raw is the norm, a good raw is just an accident.

It has been like this since 2003.

Hasney

Would get 2k15 on PC if it uses the next gen engine. Considering the PS3 2k14 gets texture mods for the small audience with CFW that are better than the original game textures, the extra headroom on PC could make it worthwhile.

Hell, they modded the shit out of WCW Nitro and Raw on PC... And they're even worse than Yukes.

Top Bottom