• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

strobogo

Banned
I think we should implement a limit of 5 ROH posts per day from Alucard. If he goes over, we call in The Frankman to take care of business.

Yeah I want the EVOLVE reboot the most.....
Do you miss Veronica bro?
WWE.com getting Dean Ambrose facty on us

tumblr_nbcvrnMviK1tflnhfo1_400.gif
One more week til your thread sees daylight.

I think we should implement a limit of 5 ROH posts per day from Alucard. If he goes over, we call in The Frankman to take care of business.

keep em coming I say. ROH isn't something I regularly watch, but I like to keep tabs on it and occasionally check it out (and am rarely disappointed when I do).

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW MONDAY NITRO 4/20/96

• Fire & Ice vs Steiner Brothers
  • Eddie Guerrero vs Ric Flair
  • Faces of Fear vs Sting/Lex Luger WCW Tag Team Championships
  • DDP vs Brad Armstrong
  • Arn Anderson vs The Giant WCW Championship

A special 90 minute show, leading up to Nitro going 2 hours full time next week. Good show. Everything in the ring got time to really work, particularly Eddie/Flair and the tag titles match. There was no Mongo and Flair took over as color guy for most of the show. He was shockingly good at it, putting over everyone huge while still putting himself over non stop. Nothing is announced for next week, but something pretty important is going to happen.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, did you know you can get a pain-relieving knee brace like Jay Lethal? All you have to do is call the Health Alert Hotline for details.

LethalHealthAlert.jpg

I was pretty surprised to learn that Kaz only debuted in ROH this year. I figured he would've had a run in the mid 2000s after WWE or something

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm tired and still not too well, but doing better than I have been of late.

edit.

How are YOU?

I'm good. I just put out my first official music track for ✝COLD NECKL▲CE✝ and the word is good so far. Very excited to get the first EP out.

Lucha underground news

**The El Rey Network sent out a press release on Monday announcing that the debut of Lucha Underground was being moved from October 8th to October 29th with a two-hour premiere and then continuing with a one-hour weekly each Wednesday. The names announced in the release include Johnny Mundo (John Hennigan), Mil Muertas (Ricky Banderas / Judas Mesias), Big Ryck (Ezekiel Jackson), Prince Puma (Ricochet), Chavo Guerrero Jr., B-Boy, Cortez Castro (Ricky Reyes), Catrina (Maxine), Angela Fong, Ivelisse Velez, Martin Casaus, Mr. Cisco, Holly Michelle, Sexy Star, Blue Demon Jr., Matt Cross, Fenix, Pentagon Jr., Dragon and Dario Cuesto with Vampiro and Matt Striker handling the commentary on the shows.

Mil muretas and Big Ryck are amazing names

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 9/22:

8pm: 4.00
9pm: 3.790
10pm: 3.847

Avg: 3.879

Up from last week but nothing big really happened to attract a larger audience. They left after the Ambrose vs Kane match but came back later.

Not sure how Raw could possibly have gone up from last week. Man.

Dean.

It went up by about 50,000 viewers. Last week was the lowest since May.

Being the day after a PPV and with another Cena/Orton match ("THE TWO BIGGEST STARS OF THE ERA" as WWE would tell you), it's nothing to celebrate.

Bowser

According to PWInsider.com, Paul Heyman was not used on Raw last night as WWE has yet to figure out how/if they want to use Brock Lesnar at Hell in a Cell.

As of this morning, Brock Lesnar vs John Cena at Hell in a Cell is not being planned, which is likely why Heyman did not appear on Raw last night and discuss Brock Lesnar moving forward.

Coming out of Raw last night, there are reportedly no matches planned at this time for Hell in a Cell, so it’s likely we won’t hear anything announced for the PPV until Raw next week at the earliest.

If Bork isn't on HiaC, there's no way I'm renewing my sub

Top Bottom