• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Started on King of Trios to check how Team UK got on, man, that venue makes them feel so small time compared to the Arena. It's only the first match, but something just feels off.

Also, X-Pac on commentary? Who booked that

DMczaf

I wish Miz kept the title, just for Sandow to start carrying around the kid's IC title from the mid 90s.

$_57.JPG

RP912

Banned
Fake sting is not an error....it's an embodiment of how amazing the stinger was to the point where he got doppelgangers among his presence.

Fucking WWE

Sabucin

I will still supporting this Sandow's gimmick if in the future Miz starts to shitting him (ala Del Rio) and Sandow turns face just to destroy him forever.

Started on King of Trios to check how Team UK got on, man, that venue makes them feel so small time compared to the Arena. It's only the first match, but something just feels off.

Also, X-Pac on commentary? Who booked that

The Charles Chrin Community Center is a lovely place..but it is definitely small time.

reading up on some crazy wwe political shit that happened

did randy orton really get kofi's push cut for botching the ending to a match on raw? kofi must feel terrible. four years later and still barely getting airtime.

the saying is true. it really is who you know that get's you the furthest in life.

guess nobody is currently friends with HHH, vince or Orton which might explain why nobody is getting pushed properly.

I wonder if cesaro, swagger or the wyatts did anything to piss management off.

Vintage Meltzerz

5/31/2007
* TNA star Ron Killings spoke out about his recent “run-in” with WWE Heavyweight Champion John Cena at the Charlotte airport that we reported on yesterday on his official MySpace website. Below is what he said:

“John Cena did’nt approach me “Ron Killings” about sh$%# at the airport,,infact,,this is second run in that we’ve had..First one was kind of a calling his bluff type thang….even tryin to comunicate with him to see what’s up with what i’ve been hearing,,also all the interviews he did supposely calling me out..Big Mistake,,Then he leaves voice messages on my cell talking about battleing me and about thrashing my ass,,not to mention people he’s done interviews with tell me John Cena wanted us to call you so he could battle you…..Man Please!! He did what he should’ve done,,and that’s nothing!!I wish he would try to play that battle rap sh$%# with me,,I’ll just eat his ass alive,and spit and Dsh#$% out the pieces i dont like,,Just like I told him,, He’s a Punk ass,,rap wanna be ME!”

Loool

strobogo

Banned
I thought it also had to do with Melina sleeping with a lot of other wrestlers and no one respecting Morrison for never confronting any of them about it.

strobogo

Banned
I almost made a GOTG thread yesterday. I went to CVS and their toy section had more Starlord toys than WWE, Turtles, and Transformers combined. Seemed thread worthy.

I'd love to see the domestic network numbers right now.

I can only assume that they are in the toilet. We won't hear anything until November when the next investor call is scheduled. I'm guessing they are going to wrap all the numbers together to save face, pump up how well the network is doing in canada and the rest of the international markets, and basically not say a peep about how bad domestic numbers actually are.

Just a wild pulled out of my ass guess but I think they'll lose 200,000-250,000 subs from the early adopters at launch. That might even be a conservative number since it was reported that they lost 130,000 subs during the last investors call in June or July.

FyreWulff

I thought it also had to do with Melina sleeping with a lot of other wrestlers and no one respecting Morrison for never confronting any of them about it.

That's because he was into open relationships, which irks the machismo owners/locker room of the wrestling world. It would have never made sense to him to confront anyone over something he wanted to happen.

So I watched a little of yesterdays RAW and literally lol'd at the 3 guys in the front staring at Lana while she entered the ring after the match. They didn't care if they got caught staring at her..lol

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW MONDAY NITRO 5/27/96

• American Males vs Arn Anderson/Ric Flair
  • Steve Doll vs The Mauler
  • Sgt. Craig Pittman vs DDP
  • Shark vs The Giant WCW Championship
  • Maxx vs Lex Luger WCW Television Championship
  • Bobby Walker vs Brad Armstrong
  • Steven Regal vs Alex Wright
  • Sting vs Scott Steiner

The first 2 hour Nitro. In ring, it was so-so. Obviously the story is that Razor Ramon came out of the crowd and said he was bringing the war to WCW. The fans had no idea how to react and were confused the rest of the show. Tony and Larry had no idea how to react. Bischoff and Brain had no idea how to react. At the end of the show, Hall flat out said "We are coming down here, and like it or not, we are taking over." It's almost past the point of implying the WWF is implying. It's rad.

This show also had Sting debuting the Scorpion Death Drop (as a reversal), and Regal calling Alex Wright, "Junior Adolph".

Top Bottom