• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Browny

Banned
Bronson telling it how it is.

Although where was Sting when the NWO took over, eh? Hiding in the rafters like a scaredy cat.

Sting all the way.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll say this about Jun Kasai.

That's the most punk rock dude in all of wrestling.
tumblr_naybf5BsGY1qf7xjao2_r1_500.gif

Bronson telling it how it is.

Although where was Sting when the NWO took over, eh? Hiding in the rafters like a scaredy cat.

Sting all the way.

Damn right I am!

He was there! But the NWO pulled some false flag op shit and Sting saw that everyone in WCW is bitchmade, so he bailed for a bit to watch some movies

I'll say this about Jun Kasai.

That's the most punk rock dude in all of wrestling.

That dude is crazy. The first real deathmatch I ever filmed was Kasai vs Drake on the WXW show before Best of the Best X. Then he did Havoc vs Kasai at BOTB. Good lord that match was crazy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sting was the face of WCW, easily. If you wanna talk NWA though...

Carnby

So many hear having trouble accepting the reality that dubbya see dubbya was a steaming pile of crap, and any success it ever had was only because it hired already established guys. When WCW needed to develop new stars or create compelling stories, it's response was shit like LWO or Buff Bagwell. Deal with it, WCW sucked.

Gonzalez

Banned
So many hear having trouble accepting the reality that dubbya see dubbya was a steaming pile of crap, and any success it ever had was only because it hired already established guys. When WCW needed to develop new stars or create compelling stories, it's response was shit like LWO or Buff Bagwell. Deal with it, WCW sucked.

a-clockwork-orange-475864l.jpg

jmdajr

Now welcome to the queendom

The queendom with the king bow wow
The really push the crown
You got hippie now
Im just turn that around
Making you
Love me,love me,love me

DMczaf

That's because they can't.

God King Brock is unstoppable.

Exactly.

Brock is the prototypical monster heel that WWE always wants, but has never had the courage to book strong like this before. Probably the closest of this generation was Mark Henry during his Hall of Pain run, and then he was fed to Cena.

Gonzalez

Banned
The plastic Halliburton that Mongo used might have been one of the best props in pro wrestling history. Always got a great "OHHHHH..." from all the marks in the crowd after someone got cracked in the head with it.

Striker

You think Brock is a heel?

Why?

Isn't cheating in his matches AT ALL. Gets a great pop from the crowd whenever he comes out.

He's a beast... but he isn't a heel.
He's not the type of heel to cheat. An aging, manipulative Hulk Hogan? Absolutely. Same for Flair. Not for monster heels like Lesnar. In fact him needing assistance to beat a 200 lb. man last year was asinine.

Gonzalez

Banned
You know for all the shit the American Males got they sure were over. Even during the hottest period of the nWo you can still see a lot of the fans taking, and giving "The Clap" during the Males entrances.

Gonzalez

Banned
He's not the type of heel to cheat. An aging, manipulative Hulk Hogan? Absolutely. Same for Flair. Not for monster heels like Lesnar. In fact him needing assistance to beat a 200 lb. man last year was asinine.
You must have never seen many Vader matches when he was in WCW. Race would have to bail his ass out every once in awhile when he'd face tougher competition.

Top Bottom