• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

But isn't that what the Authority is doing in the first place? Protecting John Cena?

Further cementing Bret/Bryan comparisons even further. Tell me I'm wrong, I want to explore this.

Actually, I have no idea what motivations the Authority is supposed to have other than hating Daniel Bryan's wife. Is Brock as a part time champion better for business than the work horse of the past 10 years as a full time champion?

Going over the results now it really seems as if the wwe is acting desperate for no particular reason. Cena exposure is reaching maximum overload

The reason is Vince McMahon. He's so paranoid that Cena looking weak for more than a day will sink his company, so he made the decision to have Cena look super strong by burying the Wyatts then promoting the hell out of him and his accomplishments ad nauseam the past two weeks.

Actually, I have no idea what motivations the Authority is supposed to have other than hating Daniel Bryan's wife. Is Brock as a part time champion better for business than the work horse of the past 10 years as a full time champion?

Exactly. It's such a black hole right now.

That Michael Sam invitation is so god damn sad.

I guess I don't have the love for The Authority that you guys do. They cut fine promos, but they have nowhere near the commitment to kayfabe that Vince had.

'Here's Stephanie McMahon, oh she's so evil! BTW there's her cute daughters sitting at ringside which she goes over to hug SO EVIL'
'Here's Triple H, oh he won't let Bryan wrestle, he's so evil! BTW if Bryan kept wrestling in this condition, he could end his career forever. SO EVIL!'

They don't have the level of leniency heel Vince had with the stuff he could get away with. You wanna know how this Bella feud would've played out in the Attitude era? Kane would've tombstoned Brie on concrete while Vince, Nikki, HHH, and Steph proceed to have a dryhump orgy on top of her unconscious body while JR screamed "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH DAMMIT" and Lawler cackled.

strobogo

Banned
iM1Bm3ynp3hkE.gif

It's not a botch, idiots.

It's symbolic of Sina's desire for the authority to give him a chance to prove himself of being able to beat Brock Lesnar.

Tagging him in, if you wheeeeeeeel.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
See now, Vince Russo is a character that I could buy as a piece of shit Authority guy who nobody likes and is just there to be a heel. It's one of the few things he's really good at. I could totally see him hitting Bryan with a baseball bat in the arm.

imBask

Banned
I actually enjoy listening to him. Even though I know he was shit after he left the WWE.

people gotta stop living in the past, I liked TNA and he destroyed it, it makes me sad but it won't stop me from enjoying him on podcasts and stuff

you just gotta filter some things and know he's a liar

It's not a botch, idiots.

It's symbolic of Sina's desire for the authority to give him a chance to prove himself of being able to beat Brock Lesnar.

Tagging him in, if you wheeeeeeeel.
That's actually what I thought it was. Not even trolling. I didn't see the other side of the sign. Just thought it meant Cena wants another chance at Brock.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just have to wonder what hold the Bellas have over the WWE. You know Cena don't give a shit what Nikki wants.

'This segment dropped ratings? Fucking drop it. Drop the whole angle?'
'Bella segment dropped ratings? Double the time spent on it, I want WWE.com articles, I want replays ALL OVER RAW.'

WWE is notorious for losing interest in angles. And yet the Bella angle remains and continues.

I just have to wonder what hold the Bellas have over the WWE. You know Cena don't give a shit what Nikki wants.

'This segment dropped ratings? Fucking drop it. Drop the whole angle?'
'Bella segment dropped ratings? Double the time spent on it, I want WWE.com articles, I want replays ALL OVER RAW.'

WWE is notorious for losing interest in angles. And yet the Bella angle remains and continues.

E! Network and USA want them feuding on TV. That's why it is happening and why it is getting the big push.

Like I said earlier, the crowd chanting Yes at the end of the Bella segment was horrible because it gives them all the validation they need to keep ramming it down our throats.

Hasney

My god, I was going to give Raw a miss and was reading the thread fro. when it started and it just sounds like such a train wreck that I have to watch it.

Maybe they're going to go nuts and the reason Cena held the wrong side of the sign up is because he's high as balls on painkillers. Storyline wise.

Top Bottom