• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

4LHtA.gif

Why is Punk afraid of Hulk Hogan.

Chasing Amy is a nice try and fails almost as much as it hits. Mallrats is just ok for what it is at best. Red State pretty much sucks and Tusk is a somewhat entertaining mess

It needed to be mentioned. Mostly to excuse any possible typos due to the amount of exhaustion in his wrist.

I take great offense to this, as my spelling and grammar are impeccable.

Speaking of which, I'm moving to a Canada for my job. Canadians: please tell me you guys use British spelling over American! I'd love to make the switch.

Alucard

Banned
I take great offense to this, as my spelling and grammar are impeccable.

Speaking of which, I'm moving to a Canada for my job. Canadians: please tell me you guys use British spelling over American! I'd love to make the switch.

British spelling all the way here, but people don't care much if you use American. As long as you're consistent, it's cool.

DMczaf

AzzBizz is branching out.

http://instagram.com/p/taQc2QIXrP/?modal=true

celestebonin
2 days ago
#Repost from @celestialbodiez with @repostapp --- Ok Guys, you have from now until Oct 7th to submit your Twerk video in the CELESTIAL BODIEZ BOOTYSCRUNCH TWERK OFF!! The Winner will receive $350 in Celestial Bodiez gear of their choice! The winning video will also be featured on Celestialbodiez.com, on all of @celestialbodiez social media and on the personal social media pages of Celestial Bodiez CEO, @celestebonin Here's how to submit your epic twerk video: submit your video to celestialbodiez@yahoo.com Twerk off video criteria: -You must state in your video that you are entering the Celestial Bodiez Bootyscrunch Twerk Off -LADIES: You must be wearing a pair of Celestial Bodiez Leggings in the video -MEN: You must be wearing a Celestial Bodiez hat or beanie and tell us, in your video, who you're twerking for (Wife, girlfriend etc) -The video should be around 30 seconds -Please keep it PG13(ish) Twerk Videos will be Judged based on these categories: *Creativity *Background Scenery *Over all Twerking dynamic Ready. Set. Twerk. Celestialbodiez.com �� #fit #fitness #fitfam #fashion #style #celestialBodiez #glutes #squats #fitchicks #lookbackatit #bootyhadmelike #bootyscrunch #spacepants #heavenly #forbodiesoutofthisworld #scrunchbutt

10661176_709290975830174_1477807618_n.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know SoulPlaya doesn't like when we perv, and I try to keep my admiration fairly respectable.

But Stephanie and Kaitlyn are drag your dick through broken glass material.

Top Bottom