• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Alucard

Banned
iS8vcLFblcyWh.gif

Yeah, that's pretty bad too. I was referring to one he did in the ring, though. Think it was during the four-man to decide who should face Brock. Rollins was in that, right? Jericho, Cena, Reigns, and...Rollins? Or was it Orton or Kane?

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 7/15/96

• Steiner Brothers vs Fire & Ice
  • Billy Kidman vs That Motherfucker Dean Malenko
  • Rough & Ready vs Harlem Heat WCW Tag Team Championships
  • Madusa vs Malia Hosaka
  • Meng vs Arn Anderson
  • Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit
  • Lex Luger vs Big Bubber

It takes a while, but the NWO is really starting to fuck with things. Hall and Nash cover up the giant WCW logo with sheets that have NWO spray painted on them. They interrupt the main event, beat up Lex, then SWERVE Bubber into thinking they'd let him go before attacking him as well. Hulk tells all the kids to STICK IT, at Disney World. Where families are shown wearing Winnie the Pooh shirts and someone had a Genie ventriloquist doll in the audience. Next week has the big beat down, where they killed pretty much the whole roster. Rey getting lawn darted, Macho jumping on top of the moving limo, bats everywhere.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that gif of cena FUing rollins like he is nothing while looking at hunter makes me sad :/

strobogo

Banned
It only looks bad. Rollins lands almost completely flat on his back. It was probably safer than most of the ones he took in matches with Bryan.

Yeah, that's pretty bad too. I was referring to one he did in the ring, though. Think it was during the four-man to decide who should face Brock. Rollins was in that, right? Jericho, Cena, Reigns, and...Rollins? Or was it Orton or Kane?

That was a little more than just pretty bad. Cena pretty much dumps Rollins on that table as if he was a merely a sack of shit/an afterthought while saying:

"Is this seriously supposed to be the future of this company?"

that gif of cena FUing rollins like he is nothing while looking at hunter makes me sad :/

He is nothing. Did you see that chump tooting his own horn about being the best wrestler in the company on that Shield documentary? He needed to be humbled. An Attitude Adjustment, if you weeell; literally and figuratively

somedevil

If the news is true TNA season/series finale is November 19th. After that its best of shows until they are done with Spike.

So only 8 more original content shows left.

Heroman

Banned
As someone who knows noting about tna. What are the wrestler that I should know about and what are the chance that some TNA wrestlers go to wwe?

Vylash

As someone who knows noting about tna. What are the wrestler that I should know about and what are the chance that some TNA wrestlers go to wwe?

people that are cool = EC3, Roode, Aries, Kenny King, Magnus, The Wolves, and Gail Kim

chances of anyone other than EC3 and maybe King getting signed are zero

Chamber

love on your sleeve

The shittiness that's about to ensue between Cena, Rollins and Ambrose is a direct result of Brock Lesnar being a part time WWE Champion. I hope the dudes who rooted for that outcome are happy.
icsyEqkE5H3iL.png

DiscoJon

Banned
That "OSU coach does the rock bottom to fan" thread in OT is full of some seriously sheltered people. Although, it did give us this amazing photo.
dLrqvx0l.jpg

bjork

That "OSU coach does the rock bottom to fan" thread in OT is full of some seriously sheltered people. Although, it did give us this amazing photo

They should murder that coach, how dare he! He should return home to a burned down house and his bank account seized by the feds!

I'm really glad Stro came in with info on the Bookend, I found myself watching old Harlem Heat matches for like an hour and hoo boy. Rememeber Stars and Stripes? :shudder:

strobogo

Banned
They should murder that coach, how dare he! He should return home to a burned down house and his bank account seized by the feds!

I'm really glad Stro came in with info on the Bookend, I found myself watching old Harlem Heat matches for like an hour and hoo boy. Rememeber Stars and Stripes? :shudder:

I don't think he ever did it in Harlem Heat. He did do it a couple of times in solo stuff in 1998, but not as as finisher or even signature move. If he's really saying The Rock stole it from him then he's a punk ass sucka. He stole it and Rock's wardrobe in 2000.

bjork

I don't think he ever did it in Harlem Heat. He did do it a couple of times in solo stuff in 1998, but not as as finisher or even signature move. If he's really saying The Rock stole it from him then he's a punk ass sucka. He stole it and Rock's wardrobe in 2000.

He ran away from a guy with worms in his mouth, so he is a punk ass sucka.

Slightly related: I wish that the Chet Lemon/Black Snow episode of TNA was still up somewhere.

The Patriot was ahead of his time, damn Hogan stole his gimmick.

Top Bottom