• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

tumblr_nckq6ebcZd1s2q3vmo1_500.jpg

DMczaf

I'm down in San Diego for the weekend and I stopped by IKEA to buy a desk.

This place is legit. I can't wait for the Las Vegas location to open in 2016. I could see myself becoming an IKEA fanboy. Do they have a Network?

Also, the IKEA Cafe is god damn good. I got meatballs, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, salad, coffee and a cake. So good.

strobogo

Banned
Mother fuckers, I buy Frontline on Amazon because my dog has fleas. Sold by Frontline. But it is sent out from a company in Israel that has a TWO MONTH delivery window. No tracking. Unable to cancel the order.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Bash At The Beach 1996

• Rey Mysterio Jr vs Psychosis
  • Big Bubber vs John Tenta Caron City Silver Dollar Match
  • DDP vs Jim DOOGUN Lord of the Ring Taped Fist Match
  • Public Enemy vs Nasty Boys Double Dog Collar Match
  • Disco Inferno vs That Motherfucker Dean Malenko WCW Cruiserweight Championship
  • Joe Gomez vs Steve McMichael
  • Konnan vs Ric Flair WCW US Championship
  • Arn Anderson/Chris Benoit vs Taskmaster/The Giant
  • The Outsiders vs Sting/Lex Luger/Randy Savage

Match wise, only Rey/Hypo, TMF/Disco, and the main event are worth watching. Rey and Hypno went all out. Disco had his coming out party as showing that he was more than just a goofy gimmick. The main event was good enough since it was really just in service to the angle and not to be a great match. Hogan's turn is still one of the greatest moments in wrasslin history. The reaction is unparalleled. And what's really great about the reaction is that it is a sustained, 7 or 8 minutes long reaction. From the time he drops the leg to the end of the show, the fans never stop with their anger/horror/shock/cheering. It's awesome. So much garbage in the ring.

Sokantish

Mother fuckers, I buy Frontline on Amazon because my dog has fleas. Sold by Frontline. But it is sent out from a company in Israel that has a TWO MONTH delivery window. No tracking. Unable to cancel the order.

Wow that's quite the set up they have. So they sell you fleas and then they sell you the cure to fleas?

Alucard

Banned
One more and your pecker might not work. Ease up, you lush.

So far...

-bloody cesar
-rye and ginger
-red wine

Working on some champagne and second glass of red wine. And my wife is pregnant with our second kid, so no sexy time for sure tonight. She be bloated 'n not feeling it.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Latest WrestleCrap is out.

http://www.wrestlecrap.com/inductions/triple-h-destroys-the-minitron/

And it's worth it alone just for this gif.

htron14.gif

And this joke.

Then there was the time that Rhyno gored Chris Jericho right into one of the smaller Trons on Smackdown, knocking the screen down and revealing nothing but a projector behind it. For many watching at home, it was like Toto pulling the screen back and revealing the Great and Powerful Oz to be nothing more than a 6’11” wrestler with bad knees.

I'd have to see a body count but my hunch says Cena by a large margin.

He'll get to bury 2 more at HIAC.

HHH did more damage to the company though. He completely destroyed Rob Van Dam. RVD should have been a moneymaking superstar and HHH killed him off in 2002. Same with Booker T in 2003.

strobogo

Banned
Looking forward to listening to both parts on Monday and Tuesday. Big fan of both guys. Kevin Smith has the gift of gab like few others.

Fuck that fat whiny cunt. He's made all of one decent movie in his life (Red State) and turns everything in to a blame and pity party when his movies turn out shitty. He never even learned the basics of framing and lenses. He's also a weepy weak ass bitch crying over the dumbest Batman shit. And turns everything into a creepy sex thing talking about his wife's pussy (his word, always) to mask his self loathing for his own sexual confusion.

I don't like that, I wish my friend stro wouldn't be an alcoholic :(

I'm actually not an alcoholic by any medical standard.

Top Bottom