• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

PLYWOOD

Have you seen .... the pictures?
14111655031860zu33.gif

Nooice

Alucard

Banned
I know SoulPlaya doesn't like when we perv, and I try to keep my admiration fairly respectable.

But Stephanie and Kaitlyn are drag your dick through broken glass material.

As in, you would drag your penis through broken glass just to have a chance with them?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So Beyond Wrestling was going to have their show Makin' Moves at Fete Music tonight.

That will no longer happen due to the venue having to close, due to a shooting last night.

Real bad luck. Fete fucked up here, and they fucked up bad. This fucks up Beyond's momentum, as they had awesome shows at Fete all day err day, and it sucks for the talent, especially people like Juicy Product who drove to Ohio for CZW, then fucking drove to Providence for Beyond, only to have no show.

Edit: Beyond is attempting to find a new venue for tonight's show. If they do it, they win all the money.

**TNA will be announcing more matches for Bound for Glory following the announcements of Samoa Joe vs. Low Ki vs. Kaz Hayashi as well as a tag match with The Great Muta & Tajiri vs. James Storm & The Great Sanada for the card. You would only know about these announcements from their Twitter account as they have not updated the card on their website, which is still advertising Bobby Lashley and The Wolves, who are not expected to be working the show.

LOL TNA

somedevil

Well the Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi group has a name now. Its called Smart Athletic Friends. They also have names for the groups of two. Xavier Woods and Kofi is called Speed Force.

strobogo

Banned
That coach tackle thread is showing off some real SAWFT dudes on Neogaf

Straight up shameful shit in there. Omg don't hurt him, just talk to him! What the fuck. A dude runs onto the field in any sport and he's going to get tackled right away. But he's harmless! You don't know that and shouldn't just assume a dude who breaks through security is just having a good time. People in that thread calling for that guy's job. Weak as fuck.

strobogo

Banned
I thought head spiking was illegal. That's clearly an intentional DDT and not just the result of not getting enough rotation on a suplex.

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B

Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C

WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C

WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+

WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-

Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
Clash of the Champions I - B+
WrestleMania IV - C
Clash of the Champions II - C+
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Clash of the Champions III - C-
Survivor Series '88 - D
Clash of the Champions IV - C+
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B

Royal Rumble '89 - F
Clash of the Champions V - C-
Clash of the Champions VI - B
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VII - C+
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VIII - B-
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Clash of the Champions IX - B
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+

Royal Rumble '90 - D+
Clash of the Champions X - B-
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - B-
Clash of the Champions XI - C
The Great American Bash '90 - B-
SummerSlam '90 - D
Clash of the Champions XII - D
Halloween Havoc '90 - C-
Clash of the Champions XIII - D
Survivor Series '90 - D+
Starrcade '90: Collision Course - B-

Royal Rumble '91 - D+
Clash of the Champions XIV - B-
WrestleWar '91 - C+
WrestleMania VII - D+
SuperBrawl - C-
Clash of the Champions XV - B-
The Great American Bash '91 - F
SummerSlam '91 - C-
Clash of the Champions XVI - C
Halloween Havoc '91 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVII - B-
Survivor Series '91 - D
This Tuesday in Texas - C
Starrcade '91: Battlebowl - C-

Royal Rumble '92 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVIII - B
SuperBrawl II - B+
WrestleMania VIII - B-
WrestleWar '92 - B-
Beach Blast '92 - B+
Clash of the Champions XIX - B
The Great American Bash '92 - C+
SummerSlam '92 - C-
Clash of the Champions XX - B+
Halloween Havoc '92 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXI - C+
Survivor Series '92 - C-
Starrcade '92 - B-

Clash of the Champions XXII - B
Royal Rumble '93 - C
SuperBrawl III - B-
WrestleMania IX - C-
Slamboree '93 - D+
King of the Ring '93 - C+
Clash of the Champions XXIII - C+
Beach Blast '93 - B-
Clash of the Champions XXIV - C+
SummerSlam '93 - D
Fall Brawl '93 - C-
Halloween Havoc '93 - C+
Clash of the Champions XXV - C-
BattleBowl - D
Survivor Series '93 - F
Starrcade '93 - C

Royal Rumble '94 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXVI - B-
SuperBrawl IV - B-
WrestleMania X - B-
Spring Stampede '94 - B
Slamboree '94 - C
King of the Ring '94 - D
Clash of the Champions XXVII - C
Bash at the Beach '94 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXVIII - C+
SummerSlam '94 - C-
Fall Brawl '94 - C-
Halloween Havoc '94 - D+
Clash of the Champions XXIX - D
Survivor Series '94 - F
Starrcade '94 - D

Royal Rumble '95 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXX - D+
SuperBrawl V - D+
Uncensored '95 - F
WrestleMania XI - D+
In Your House 1 - C-
Slamboree '95 - C-
The Great American Bash '95 - D
King of the Ring '95 - F
Bash at the Beach '95 - F
In Your House 2 - C
Clash of the Champions XXXI - C
SummerSlam '95 - C+
Fall Brawl '95 - D+
In Your House 3 - C+
In Your House 4 - D+
Halloween Havoc '95 - F

So glad that's over. There was some stuff that made me laugh out loud, which was nice, but boy did that show suck. Even the matches I thought had potential weren't fun to watch. Ugh. Strong contender for worst PPV ever.

Ibushi.gif

Ugh, why? Surprised Ihashi didn't get his neck broke with that.

Is it a good promotion? The DVD prices are expensive for us American blokes. Preston City wrestling soured me on British wrestling.

My favourite European promotion at present, probably a bit biased because of how great the shows are live, but I'd definitely recommend it - check it out for yourself, they put Chapter 13 up for free on youtube;

PROGRESS Wrestling - Chapter 13 - 2014/05/18

Also, you can get all their shows from the download store - works out a little over $16 for a full event in 1080p;

http://store.payloadz.com/results/results.aspx?m=237649

Alucard

Banned
So glad that's over. There was some stuff that made me laugh out loud, which was nice, but boy did that show suck. Even the matches I thought had potential weren't fun to watch. Ugh. Strong contender for worst PPV ever.

Good to know I should just avoid almost all of 1995 if I ever want to do something similar.

Ibushi.gif

Ugh, why? Surprised Ihashi didn't get his neck broke with that.

My favourite European promotion at present, probably a bit biased because of how great the shows are live, but I'd definitely recommend it - check it out for yourself, they put Chapter 13 up for free on youtube;

PROGRESS Wrestling - Chapter 13 - 2014/05/18

Also, you can get all their shows from the download store - works out a little over $16 for a full event in 1080p;

http://store.payloadz.com/results/results.aspx?m=237649
Guess I'll decided between this and EVOLVE for this weekend. Want to own the rebooted EVOLVE events but their DVD practices are just unbelievably befuddling.

Taker's running in a Fun Run.. so he does know how to move faster!

ByoM7o7CcAA4I4r.jpg:large

Were you there? We were there. He was giving out autographs after, but we didn't get one due to five year-old. We did, however, get a picture of the table the organization had set up for him:

Rv75G0T.jpg

I think he made the sign himself.

Oh yeah, Mark Henry was supposed to be there too, but we didn't see him and they didn't have a table set up for him. I think he no-showed. Because he doesn't care about sick kids.

NoDQ.com said:
Wrestling legend and current WWE writer Michael "PS" Hayes has released a new song on iTunes called, "Why Can't the Children Pray in School?"

The song goes for 4 minutes and 59 seconds and is available for $0.99. The copyright is held by Michael Seitz and Darwin Conort, who did some WCW themes years ago. Hayes has another single coming out soon. He tweeted the following about the "Pray In School" single:

"If the kids want pray why stop them? This is America right? Let' get to acting like it again!"

"I was told NOT To release the "Why Can't the Children Pray in School" song,Until THEY told me to!!!...AVAILABLE!!!!! U want a better one? Record company said what R U doing? I said, what I want!!"

Uhhhh

Top Bottom