• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

DiscoJon

Banned
AYE YO PEPSI

You got until this morning before I blow the lid off and post the SHOCKTOBER OT.

ya been wurned

double fixed

shockma.jpg

Perspicacity is making next month's thread. If the October thread is made by anyone other than Perspicacity, I will remove my avatar in protest and BronsonLee it for a month.

strobogo

Banned
Lets get some OT title suggestions flowing.

StrOT: Tip your glasses
StrOT: Where the Big Boys Play
StrOT: It'll make your liver quiver
StrOT: He hates you and God hates him
StrOT: Bean Breath is still a cunt
StrOT: Make him an offer he can't refuse (booze)
StrOT: Fuck Michael Hayes
StrOT: Trigger Warning

DiscoJon

Banned
StrOT: Tip your glasses
StrOT: Where the Big Boys Play
StrOT: It'll make your liver quiver
StrOT: He hates you and God hates him
StrOT: Bean Breath is still a cunt
StrOT: Make him an offer he can't refuse (booze)
StrOT: Fuck Michael Hayes
StrOT: Trigger Warning

OctSTROber Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome To The Jungle

If you motherfrickers don't have a new OT thirty minutes after the end of Monday Night RAW Supershow Starring John Sina then I'll make it myself. You've been warned, friends.

BELEE DAT.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW MONDAY NITRO 7/22/96

• Dave Taylor vs Scott Norton
  • VK Wallstreet vs Konnan AAA Championship
  • Renegade/Jim Powers/Alex Wright/Joe Gomez vs Kevin Sullivan/Hugh Morrus/Barbarian/The Leprechaun
  • DDP vs TAFKATAFKAPI
  • Chavo Guerrero Jr vs That Motherfucker Dean Malenko
  • Meng vs Ice Train
  • Psychosis vs Eddie Guerrero
  • Chris Benoit/Steve McMichael/Ric Flair vs Sting/Lex Luger/Randy Savage

Well, I thought this was the big beat down episode. It wasn't, so that probably influences my judgement on the show. I watched 90 minutes expecting a big beat down that never happened. The only nWo involvement this week was Hall and Nash invading the production truck and fucking around with shots. I believe it was the first time the production truck had ever been shown on a show before. Still, that is a let down when you're expecting to see Rey Jr. thrown into a trailer. The entire card for Hog Wild is already set, which is a massive change from the past 9 months or so of PPVs. I find it so bizarre that Hulk has been on only 1 of the 3 shows after BATB. I would think you'd want him on every show and hype the shit out of it.

I can, however, CONFIRM that next week's show is the beat down episode. Also of note is that Ric Flair no showed the main event, then we saw Arn looking into a white limo, but we never found out where Flair was or who was limo.

bjork

Do you guys ever think about how amazing it is that BronsonLee was able to become a legit main event playa without the aid of an avatar?

He put me on his ignore list for some throwaway comment about Rihanna. That's midcard Sunday Night Heat level. I thought we were homies, too.

strobogo

Banned
He put me on his ignore list for some throwaway comment about Rihanna. That's midcard Sunday Night Heat level. I thought we were homies, too.

Bronson, is this true? Have you put bjork on ignore over a comment about Rihanna?

LOL at The last gif of some gaffers marking out

That was my thought as well. There are a LOT of lolwcwfans camera shots, but I usually skip most of them because most of them make me feel like a bad person for making gifs to make fun of those people. It's usually really ugly/fat women, or mentally challenged looking men/kids. That dude was right on the border. I'm going to pretend he's Dan Henderson's older, drunker brother.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Crush always sucked but Adam Bomb is a weird one, he was great in the WWF for a cup of coffee, loses his push and goes to WCW where he sucks shit the entire time.

strobogo

Banned
Crush always sucked but Adam Bomb is a weird one, he was great in the WWF for a cup of coffee, loses his push and goes to WCW where he sucks shit the entire time.

He was definitely not great in WWE. There is not a single memorable Adam Bomb match or moment. In fact, all of his best moments are in WCW as post Blood Runs Cold, pre-Kronik winning streak Wrath.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No way, dude was a vital part of the New Generation. Scary as fuck as a heel, awesome bomb throwing face at the end of his run.

Winning streak Wrath though was pretty cool though, forgot about that.

bjork

No way, dude was a vital part of the New Generation. Scary as fuck as a heel, awesome bomb throwing face at the end of his run.

Winning streak Wrath though was pretty cool though, forgot about that.

He lost to Earthquake in 30 seconds at WMX. That was his WM moment(tm).

Also, Crush was dope when he had the heart punch for like six weeks or so.

DiscoJon

Banned
WHAT DA HELL. There's some poster named "DiscoJer" on Gaf, they posted right after me on another thread! Should I take him out? WRASSLEGAF STYLE?!?

I can, however, CONFIRM that next week's show is the beat down episode. Also of note is that Ric Flair no showed the main event, then we saw Arn looking into a white limo, but we never found out where Flair was or who was limo.

I eagerly await gifs of Rey getting thrown like a lawn dart.

EDIT: Brie is a legit bitch to Nikki + D BRINE on Total Divas.

#NikkiWasRight

October Wrasslin' |OT| The Chase is Better than the Catch

Also I'm not sure if I like this new Chris Jericho gimmick that bean breath is testing the waters with

DiscoJon

Banned
Cheapass Gamer

And he's got at least 4 years on you, if we're going by your GAF join date. He's been on CAG since at least 08.

DiscoJer: Join Date: 09-25-2009

DiscoJon: Join Date: 10-01-2011

Wow, dude's got a whopping two years on me for joining this message board.

And wow, some random fucking dude posts on some other website since '08 so he's somehow got "internet superiority" over me.

So glad you're happy to suck this guys dick over someone who actually posts in our little wrestling area of this forum.

You know what, Beefy. You can take your internet neckbeard hierarchy bullshit AND GO FUCK YOURSELF

Hasney

We didn't even make it to OT2. Damning statement on the quality of the WWE product.

Maybe Vince will take notice of the lack of posting in here.

DiscoJon

Banned
Just get a nickchange to something less common.

Might I suggest: The Disco Inferno?

tumblr_m8bh6mP1Pn1r324lio1_400.gif

i4avPZsb0ocgB.gif

I've been "DiscoJon" in various forums/websites/AOL since 1993. I know it's nothing compared to having "been on CAG since at least 08", but I'm not changing my name because Beef is being a fucking asshole.

Top Bottom