• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

There still advertising roman reigns for the Toronto house show in oct

Edit new page
YgPN28AX_400x400.jpeg

dakun

Hulk Hogan has turned into a joke. It's pathethic. He's worse than Cena.

well i won't say anything negative for today because he's promoting something good for once.

since he won't wrestle again i don't know if it's such a bad idea to have him just be there for PR purposes and promos like today.. people still love him no matter what.

There's already a difference. Bryan has Nikki constantly going on about "ugly trolls" and "sat on the couch" while Reigns gets "BREAKING NEWS: ROMAN REIGNS IS STILL INJURED" segments.

It's a difference in portrayal.

Reigns needs to bring back the Randy News Network gimmick, only it can be a literal Network this time.

There's already a difference. Bryan has Nikki constantly going on about "ugly trolls" and "sat on the couch" while Reigns gets "BREAKING NEWS: ROMAN REIGNS IS STILL INJURED" segments.

It's a difference in portrayal.

to be fair, dbry has been out for months now and got similar segments early on. reigns only just got injured two weeks ago and we don't fully know how long he'll be out

Has been a good Raw except for the two Punk fans I'm nearby trying to start a cm punk chant every 10 minutes.

Tell them to shut the fuck up and let it go.

Top Bottom