• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

There's already a difference. Bryan has Nikki constantly going on about "ugly trolls" and "sat on the couch" while Reigns gets "BREAKING NEWS: ROMAN REIGNS IS STILL INJURED" segments.

It's a difference in portrayal.
Is this some Total Divas stuff? They kept us up to date when Bryan was first injured. He even did some stupid appearances too.

Tom Brady is garbage as fuck.

Paracelsus

to be fair, dbry has been out for months now and got similar segments early on. reigns only just got injured two weeks ago and we don't fully know how long he'll be out

Almost, the real difference is that Bryan was Eddie Guerrero over, nobody really honestly gave a damn about Reigns except fangirls.

Ithil

to be fair, dbry has been out for months now and got similar segments early on. reigns only just got injured two weeks ago and we don't fully know how long he'll be out

Tell them to shut the fuck up and let it go.

Actually he got the Authority promos of "we told you he was a B+ player, he couldn't hack it". Them being heel doesn't excuse it either, it's just a stupid way to portray one of your top stars.

Is this some Total Divas stuff? They kept us up to date when Bryan was first injured. He even did some stupid appearances too.

Tom Brady is garbage as fuck.

It was like an hour ago, on RAW. Bryan got the pre-show, and a Bo Dallas promo. Reigns is "NEXT WEEK LIVE ON RAW". You think Cena would be in the pre-show if he was doing an appearance while injured?

Actually he got the Authority promos of "we told you he was a B+ player, he couldn't hack it". Them being heel doesn't excuse it either, it's just a stupid way to portray one of your top stars.

ibp2ZDFVW6hK1t.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I hate that they have to ruin the one thing I really like about Raw with John Cena. Ambrose is just fine on his own. Also, why the fuck is Kane in a main event in 2014? He is fucking boring as shit.

Paracelsus

you're kidding yourself if you don't think reigns is over lol. I don't like the guy much either but there's no denying it.

Over with who? Kids who want their new Goldberg? Girls who want their new pretty face? That's not being over.

Also, Cena's "bald spot" is not a spot, more like the back of his head is terrible, Michaels would be proud. Or would be cringing.

Anth0ny

vince is shitting his pants in laughter in the back right now at this seth rollins clip

HE GOT GREEN PAINT ALL OVER HIS FACE! GOD DAMN THAT'S FUNNY

Big One

Banned
I hate that they have to ruin the one thing I really like about Raw with John Cena. Ambrose is just fine on his own.
I dunno I think it's fine in the regard of getting the Cena crowd behind him. Cena marks will watch wrestling everytime Cena is on, and if they see Ambrose it gives him a chance to show them how good he is. Ambrose is over but needs to be over with casuals to become a top guy imo.

Ryder blew it cause well...he sucks.

It was like an hour ago, on RAW. Bryan got the pre-show, and a Bo Dallas promo. Reigns is "NEXT WEEK LIVE ON RAW". You think Cena would be in the pre-show if he was doing an appearance while injured?
Eh, Bryan is still somewhat involved in story lines and he has the benefit of being on Total Divas too.

Top Bottom