• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

FHIZ

I keep waiting for something else to happen during these endings... Like someone else to come out... but nah, it's just the same stuff again and again. Just give me the fucking match where Rollins gets his ass kicked by Ambrose good and proper.

At least Cena got it too.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Raw ending with Seth-kun's theme and "Thank you Rollins" chants.

ibeXDQGPfeN4GM.gif

That show was insulting. They're pushing all of the wrong people, Big Show and Khali were featured, even if only limited, and the Authority made the best wrestlers look like crap. I can't believe anyone watches this trash. This company needs to go under.

See you guys next week!

Ithil

Ok show. The three hours really drags at times like these. It seemed like they ran out of material by the two hour mark and were just stalling.

I've become a huge mark for Rollins. I just love him. Everything he does, even the promos. He's incredible in the ring, has a simple yet devastating finisher, his body is 100% perfect in terms of physique and skin tone, he's just so fucking good in every way.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I've become a huge mark for Rollins. I just love him. Everything he does, even the promos. He's incredible in the ring, has a simple yet devastating finisher, his body is 100% perfect in terms of physique and skin tone, he's just so fucking good in every way.
what the fucking cism friends

iqGuBtv3A2C4F.gif

somedevil

Ok show. The three hours really drags at times like these. It seemed like they ran out of material by the two hour mark and were just stalling.

Well it seems they are holding back Bray and Harper for something plus the tag title teams were not featured.

So it seems Hell in the Cell is this:

Ambrose vs Cena
Rollins vs ?
Orton vs ?
Rusev vs Big Show
Cesaro vs Ziggler
Sheamus vs Miz
Usos vs Stardust and Goldust
Paige vs AJ
Brie vs Nikki

Well it seems they are holding back Bray and Harper for something plus the tag title teams were not featured.

Ambrose vs Cena
Rollins vs ?
Orton vs ?
Rusev vs Big Show
Cesaro vs Ziggler
Sheamus vs Miz
Paige vs AJ
Brie vs Nikki

I don't want Ambrose vs Cena tho! Dammit WWE!!!

Ambrose vs Cena
Rollins vs ?
Orton vs ?
Rusev vs Big Show
Cesaro vs Ziggler
Sheamus vs Miz
Paige vs AJ
Brie vs Nikki
according to dirtsheets (lol), it's Cena vs Ambrose with the winner facing Rollins in the cell. Loser gets Orton outside the cell.

Top Bottom