• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Retired WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan is just thankful that his lovely wife WWE Diva Brie Bella is putting food on the table.

Jerry Springer is merely here to keep things FnP, friends.

Heel

Springer could form a stable.

"DNA"

notthefatherp1.gif

Fighting is in their blood.

I'll add to this whole Springer thing. Fuck Bunim-Murray. They are the company responsible for Total Divas and are the only reason the Bellas are even feuding. They wanted a storyline in season 3 of the Bellas feuding, so they called for this. Now, WWE could be doing a better job with it, but it shouldn't even be happening and it wouldn't be if these damn TV networks would stay out of the creative side of the product.

This DX episode of the Monday Night War has been much better than last week's Attitude Era one.

They're actually staying within the time period.

somedevil

This DX episode of the Monday Night War has been much better than last week's Attitude Era one.

They're actually staying within the time period.

I think now you just going to get character pieces. You get your whole Sting saga, the Rock and Stone Cold rise to stardom, Goldberg and maybe the Vince Russo WCW.

NastyBook

*watching the first episode of Nitro*
*notices the Service Merchandise in the background*
*recalls getting the PSX there so many years ago*
*realizes I'm turning 32 in less than 3 weeks*
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Top Bottom