• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

kill starfire kill

tumblr_nbhcx8unIv1r7d08vo1_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thank Sokantish, Duncan, and Stro. They saved my ass. Great people, forever indebted.

So if Cena is Solid Snake, does that make Darren Young Liquid Snake?

Cena - Solid Snake
Darren Young - Liquid Snake
Daniel Bryan - Otacon
Eva Marie - Meryl
Zeb Coulter - Ocelot
Vince McMahon - Colonel
Stephanie McMahon - Naomi
AJ - Mei Ling
Natalya - Sniper Wolf
Lana - Natasha
Dean Ambrose - Psycho Mantis
Roman Reigns - Vulcan Raven
Big E - Decoy Octopus/Donald Anderson

Zack Ryder - Johnny

Others will make it into the sequel. Though I feel Rusev should probably be Vulcan Raven. Reigns would never have the role of such a jobber.

Fuck that, Reigns would be Snake.

Just sayin, Snake isn't even a 6 footer. He's like 5'8 or something.

Just like a certain bearded wrestler....

He's actually 5'11

Thank Sokantish, Duncan, and Stro. They saved my ass. Great people, forever indebted.

The fact that you made an Army of Darkness reference in your return post, makes it all worth it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Do we hate Destiny yet????

I hated it during beta. I got posts to prove it.

Saving my money for dat hack n slash goodness and dat open world racing goodness anyways.

edit: is the #notall joke the most beaten to death joke on gaf now?

Carnby

Saving my money for dat hack n slash goodness and dat open world racing goodness anyways.

Dude, don't make fun of hashtags. With enough of them we are going to save the world.

It's going head to head with using 'fedora' as an insult instead of presenting an argument

I said that Sunny Mac's demise was a work, pfft that story about getting him un-perma'd is all hogswash I bet, Vince just wanted to see if you cared like his on screen counterparts excuse for being "blown up" in that limo.

tm24

...I live...again

Bossman is back!

Also, announced for the CMLL anniversario show is Cavenario vs Rey Cometa in a hair vs hair match which will probably be the best match on the card and possible MOTY candidate. Rey Cometa's match 2 years ago was my lucha MOTY and Cavenario is the best, so i have high hopes for this.

Dirt sheet history Today or 2007 edition

* TNA’s current contract with Spike TV will expire this fall, so look for negotiations to begin heating up regarding a new deal.

While TNA will be looking to expand Impact to two hours, the general feeling is that Spike TV will not give them the second hour due to programming conflicts with the shows they usually scheduled with Impact such as Pros vs. Joes and of course the popular UFC shows.

Nonetheless, Spike TV officials remain pleased with Impact and the ratings that it has been doing, and should work out a new deal for TNA rather quickly. If negotiations stall, TNA could look to move elsewhere as they have an attractive product with Impact doing 1.0+ primetime ratings that draws a strong male demographic.

Speculation is that if Spike would agree to expand Impact to two hours they would want to move the show to Wednesday nights to avoid disrupting UFC programming on Thursday nights. While TNA’s eventual hope is to move to Mondays and compete with RAW, don’t look for Spike TV to make such a bold move as of yet, as Impact scored its lowest rating ever earlier this year when head-to-head with a special Thursday night edition of RAW.

* WWE 24/7 now has 35,000 average monthly subscribers in North America. That number has to be considered a major disappointment considering that it is pretty much the same as last year, even after several cable systems picked it up, most notably Comcast. The price tag is only $6.95, thus meaning that WWE 24/7 only makes a little over $240,000 in gross revenue per month.

* One WWE source said that most of the writers treat the wrestlers like toys; they impulsively fall in love with certain acts, go crazy over them, then they find a new toy and throw the old one to the wayside. Both Cryme Tyme and Deuce & Domino fall into the “toy box” category. At least in the case of Cryme Tyme, the writers have simply lost interest in doing stuff for them and have moved on. Cryme Tyme still has yet to use the World Tag Team Title shot they won on television a few months.

I don't get the use if the word anime as a pejorative like its one singular thing and not a medium . It's like saying WWE is terrible so all wrestling is terrible or reading a bad comic and writing all comics offf

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
wrestling trends on twitter more often. deal w that animu. #waifuharemall will never be a top trending topic :(

I checked out the anime and wrestling club's at my university out of curiosity and I left both of them wanting to never participate in either activity ever again. I will just silently fester in my like of both and just let others think I have an ironic appreciation of those two mostly shit forms of entertainment.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I checked out the anime and wrestling club's at my university out of curiosity and I left both of them wanting to never participate in either activity ever again. I will just silently fester in my like of both and just let others think I have an ironic appreciation of those two mostly shit forms of entertainment.

I wonder how anime and wrassling sitcoms i mean clubs were in Japan in the 80s. Go Nagai and Bruiser Brody all over the place. How magical.

Gorillaz

I want to see what would happen if the anime thread and wrassle gaf combined for one day

The fuckery alone would be hilarious

Gorillaz

I remember Cure said Layla looked like an old hag. Think about that for a second. Let it settle in.

He can't be trusted, he would pull a seth rollins on us with Spider looking shook after Cure knocked out the Roman Reigns of the thread

LAX? Jesus Christ, Quack. You really don't want your trainee-level students to survive King of Trios, huh.

And that's why you always wait for the whole card to be announced before you book transportation and lodging.

Top Bottom