• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Hasney

Listening a podcast and they were saying everything in Japan is a Dynasty Warriors clone now, so someone suggested WWE Warriors. Probably better than 2k15.

Listening a podcast and they were saying everything in Japan is a Dynasty Warriors clone now, so someone suggested WWE Warriors. Probably better than 2k15.
Shit, I'd play the hell out of that. It would be so ridiculous.

But then again I'd play anything wrestling related that's not actually a wrestling game. Supercard is proof of this.

Hasney

I'd play a Metal Gear spin off with Sina as Snake. The rest of the characters are WWE superstars as well.

big-boss-salute-o.gif
john-cena-salute-o.gif

I'd play a Metal Gear spin off with Sina as Snake. The rest of the characters are WWE superstars as well.
So if Cena is Solid Snake, does that make Darren Young Liquid Snake?

Cena - Solid Snake
Darren Young - Liquid Snake
Daniel Bryan - Otacon
Eva Marie - Meryl
Zeb Coulter - Ocelot
Vince McMahon - Colonel
Stephanie McMahon - Naomi
AJ - Mei Ling
Natalya - Sniper Wolf
Lana - Natasha
Dean Ambrose - Psycho Mantis
Roman Reigns - Vulcan Raven
Big E - Decoy Octopus/Donald Anderson

Zack Ryder - Johnny

Others will make it into the sequel. Though I feel Rusev should probably be Vulcan Raven. Reigns would never have the role of such a jobber.

Fuck that, Reigns would be Snake.

This is good, isn't it, friend?

So if Cena is Solid Snake, does that make Darren Young Liquid Snake?

Cena - Solid Snake
Darren Young - Liquid Snake
Daniel Bryan - Otacon
Eva Marie - Meryl
Zeb Coulter - Ocelot
Vince McMahon - Colonel
Stephanie McMahon - Naomi
AJ - Mei Ling
Natalya - Sniper Wolf
Lana - Natasha
Dean Ambrose - Psycho Mantis
Roman Reigns - Vulcan Raven
Big E - Decoy Octopus/Donald Anderson

Zack Ryder - Johnny

Others will make it into the sequel. Though I feel Rusev should probably be Vulcan Raven. Reigns would never have the role of such a jobber.

Fuck that, Reigns would be Snake.

This is actually a pretty good list. Also, Sina is already a marine. He should be Snake no questions asked. Fuck Reigns.

I totally forgot about Ninja (probably other characters as well)......I guess it could be....Seth Rollins. He's all flippy and shit. And his ring attire makes him look futuristic or something. I don't fucking know.

DiscoJon

Banned
Randy Orton should be Solid Snake. He was actually in the Military (before he went ROGUE) and his nickname is "The Viper." That way Cowboy Bob Orton would be Big Boss.

Striker

I just listened to the Jericho/HHH interview. You can tell Jericho hates HHH's guts.
Think it's mutual.

For example:
  • Triple H in the Bryan-Authority feud naming out guys like RVD, Edge and Jericho as just good wrestlers, and nothing more
  • Jericho responded saying "It's just Triple H being Triple H", "We were always a guy who worked with THE GUY"
  • The supposed Fatal 4-way in Wrestlemania 2000, which featured Jericho in the match. Politics took him out.
  • Heavy competition in 1999/2000 while both were on the rise. Jericho is put down and feuds with Chyna, and it's been said she and Triple H went to Vince and told him Jericho was being too rough with her.
  • Mocking of Jericho's "Save Us" line in his return in 2007.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole

HHH was good. But dig this.... 10 men standing out there, Games music kicks in. Game walks down with the sledge, fucks up 10 dudes, Pedigree's Cena.

"The Game Vs Brock is best for business" drops mic and sledge, Games music kicks in, walks out. End Smackdown.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What about a Dynasty Warriors games where all the characters are John Cena in his many different shirts. And each shirt has different powers. And all the fodder you kill are just random WWE superstars. The generals would be main eventers so they'd try to act like it was a bigger deal, but you still squash them with ease.

Also gaming side
'I don't put too much emphasis on reviews nowadays'
Destiny review copies being sent out one day before release, impacting review dates
cue 20 pages of 'i might cancel my order'

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
What about a Dynasty Warriors games where all the characters are John Cena in his many different shirts. And each shirt has different powers. And all the fodder you kill are just random WWE superstars. The generals would be main eventers so they'd try to act like it was a bigger deal, but you still squash them with ease.

Lu Bu Dallas, RIP.

XenoRaven

Also gaming side
'I don't put too much emphasis on reviews nowadays'

cue 20 pages of 'i might cancel my order'
My favorite part about that is they gave a perfectly logical reason for doing it that way and had an Alpha and Beta that pretty much anyone with a game console could get into if they wanted.

But obviously they must be hiding something.

C8najQO.gif

Welcome back boss, just in time for ROH tonight.

3hkKdtj.jpg

http://www.rohwrestling.com/live/events/2014/sep/6/090614-ase-6-live-ippv-toronto - $19.95

. ROH World Championship: 'Unbreakable' Michael Elgin © vs Jay Briscoe
. ROH World Tag Championship - 2/3 Falls: reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) © vs The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)
. ROH World TV Title - No Time-Limit: Jay Lethal © vs ACH
. First Time Ever: 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles vs Adam Cole
. Grudge Tag Match: The Addiction (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian) vs The Decade (Roderick Strong & Jimmy Jacobs)
. Cedric Alexander vs Silas Young
. Mark Briscoe vs Hanson
. Four Corner Survival Tag: BJ Whitmer & Adam Page vs Josh Alexander & Ethan Gabriel Owens vs Caprice Coleman & Takaaki Watanabe vs RD Evans & Moose

Previews;

Jay Briscoe - "Elgin, I like the sales pitch but I ain't sure I'm buying what you're selling"
1st Time Singles Match - AJ Styles vs Adam Cole
Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian - "We're The Addiction"
The Addiction vs The Decade
Alexander & Ownes are coming
reDRagon - History continues in Toronto
ACH vs Jay Lethal - No Time-Limit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Don't post in gaming side, you'll get banned!"
"Don't post in OT, you'll get banned"

Not many options folks!

Might grab RoH tonight. Probably their best card of the year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why is Nintendo's digital shit still so ass backwards. I just want to redeem digital content under my account and then transfer over to my Wii U under the same account instead of on my brother's.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sunny, I'm going to enable you.

Some mother fucking potakus or whatever Spiders people are called were trying to say WWE is worse than anime.

Top Bottom