• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

God damn, has it already been two weeks?! Welcome back

this looks like a struggle-ass KOT, gotta say

A bunch of shitty wrestlers from the Wrestling Is shows, the Spirit Squad, and LAX. That reboot really worked well for Chikara, huh.

Worst King of Trios line-up, worse than even the Tag World Grand Prix line-ups.

tm24

A bunch of shitty wrestlers from the Wrestling Is shows, the Spirit Squad, and LAX. That reboot really worked well for Chikara, huh.

Worst King of Trios line-up, worse than even the Tag World Grand Prix line-ups.

I saw someone try to spin it as it being one of the best booked KoT because it means they can focus on the story instead of the wrestling. I closed the tab and realized Quack is the best carny of them all

Is the Undertaker a Real American?

old-school-memphis.jpg

BHZ Mayor

Is this just a random Raw they're showing on the network right now? It's the Stone Cold funeral episode, which isn't listed under the Raw replays. Any significance to why they're showing a random Raw?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright now I gotta get this thread back into shape

Aiii, prepare yourself

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Zeb & The Steiners would have been the most glorious thing in the history of wrestling.

Like as if they couldn't be any more my favorite tag team.

Up to May 2002 on the wrestling rewatch that started 4 years ago with the very first WCW Monday Night Nitro, and has included every Raw, Nitro, Thunder, Smackdown, PPV and ECW show inbetween.

It's now grown to include indie shows such as CZW, ROH and very soon CHIKARA and TNA. I've enjoyed it so far, but I'm glad I stopped blogging it (mainly as there's a ton of blogs out there doing something similar) otherwise I'd still be on 2000.

WWF just got the F out. I think I miss the Hardcore title shenanigans, it gave people something to do even if only for 10 minutes a show.

Chromecasting college football on the ESPN app. Which is basically free with most major internet providers. Streaming service that at any given time can have 50 different games on with millions of people watching and its so damn smooth. Its everything the WWE app isn't.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE network showing older Raw and goddamn Stephanie was cute as fuck back then.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Forget their so-so wrestling ability, Faces of Fear ALWAYS looked badass. I remember as a kid, because of how they were put over as legit badasses, I always thought either one of them would likely rip my heart out and eat it. And I thought that was awesome.

Alucard

Banned
Mike Bennett is replacing Silas Young for the ROH show tonight. Bennett's opponent is Cedric Alexander. Should be an interesting bout, especially with Maria at ringside.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Goddamn even in the 90s the Rock's hairline was halfway up his head

Alucard

Banned
Tonight, Adam Cole and AJ Styles will step into a ring together for the first time ever in a one-on-one battle. Shit is gonna be nuts.

I was given a free copy of Smackdown vs Raw 2010 for the PS3. Is this game any good? Is this even the best place to ask?

Alucard

Banned
Listened to the first part of the Jericho and Batista interview. Batista comes across as humble and soft-spoken. I ended up liking him a lot more after the interview. Listening to part 2 of the interview now.

Mengetsu

Listened to the first part of the Jericho and Batista interview. Batista comes across as humble and soft-spoken. I ended up liking him a lot more after the interview. Listening to part 2 of the interview now.
Part 2 is even better. His love for the business shines there.

I was given a free copy of Smackdown vs Raw 2010 for the PS3. Is this game any good? Is this even the best place to ask?
They're all pretty terrible and you'll likely just get mixed opinions. I've played all the Yukes games and have only enjoyed maybe 4 of them.
Why do you guys care about peoples hairlines so much in this thread? It's not like someone can just go on a diet and make their hair grow back. It's like making fun of disabled people.

I'm sure if Blazkowicz had a shitty hairline you'd be in a lot of grief, but he doesn't. He has a beautiful hairline.

Good hairlines or bust around here.

strobogo

Banned
The Smackdown games are usually fun for a week or two. Then you never need to play them again and wait a whole year for the next one and it kind of feels fresh again for a week or two. They're kind of like fast food of wrestling games. They get shit on a lot, but I always enjoy them for the first week or so. Then I get bored and see no need to play them anymore.

This year I'll Redbox it and blast through story mode in a day and take it back. And if I feel there are enough changes to make me want to play it more, I'll wait until DX-Mas and pick it up then.

Branson

They're all pretty terrible and you'll likely just get mixed opinions. I've played all the Yukes games and have only enjoyed maybe 4 of them.

I'm sure if Blazkowicz had a shitty hairline you'd be in a lot of grief, but he doesn't. He has a beautiful hairline.

Good hairlines or bust around here.

Lol. To be honest my hairline my whole life has been like Ambrose and I've caught a lot of grief over it. It would be different if I was fat becuase I can change that. I can't change what my Genes gave me and I feel for people who can't either. It's why I stick up for it when I see it.

Top Bottom