• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Raw64life

Another <24 hour title reign then? Maybe that'll be a running theme of the feud. Bryan will be a 10 time champion by the end of the year.

Alucard

Banned
Are they saving the swerve for Raw? REALLY?!

Totally expect Bryan to be stripped of the belt tomorrow night. If he isn't, this PPV and the ref bumps served no purpose.

Mr Jared

I knew this was going to happen. D.Bry actually wins the thing, they close the show.. and I couldn't enjoy it or get hype because I was expecting shenanigans :(

Ithil

So the question is whether they strip him of the title and he has a one day second reign, or they just say he was never champion at all.

Aiii

So not worth it
They have to strip him tomorrow night right?

What the fuck? I can't believe they jumped the gun on this, really weird.

DMczaf

42evPve.jpg

swerve

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nah there's a Swerve on the dusty finish coming.

STEPH will take it away from him; she headlines alternate Raws if you wheel.

What insults me is that the commentators didn't even mention Armstrong fast-counted. Any dumbass meathead could immediately spot that as a fast count, yet these three didn't? AFTER JBL buries the ref in the Divas match for not counting when Brie Bella was laying on top of Naomi? Fuck off with this shit.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Horrible night for a ppv. First the boxing fight yesterday where people spent their money, and then a big SNF game.

I thought they had this storyline figured out.

Who sent the ref?

PInk Tape

Banned
Well.. That's one way to end a PPV. Gives more of an incentive for the audience to tune into Raw tomorrow to see HHH's reaction and to see Bryan stripped of the championship.
It's (to quote a wise, business savvy COO) what's best for business.

daemissary

According to my sources: "The rest of winners on the card were scheduled to be Ambrose, Shield, Axel & Heyman, and Bryan."

So he nailed everything except for the exact result of the ADR match but ADR still retained. Seems like I still buy his results.

Top Bottom