• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Snaku

Banned
That sucked, I couldn't enjoy the moment of Bryan's win because I was waiting for the inevitable screw job that never came. So they ruined tonight, and they'll ruin Raw tomorrow night with the actual screw job. Fuck this company.

For one, they did the fast count, so why you're going with the contrived storyline makes no sense to me.

For second, Bryan shouldn't be champion right now, so I HOPE they strip him. As said above, a small taste of the title and then take it from him. Perfect. For one night we all get what we wanted and then they take it from us. That works fine for me.

Yes. It's going to be an awesome little punch to the gut.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Swerve
gQF85WJ.gif

tumblr_msmx9q9zQY1qkz8azo1_500.gif

Wait... Isn't Trish pregnant? When did she have her baby?
And what's wrong with her hideous toes. :X

Those are old shots. They used to be only available in low quality magazine scans but now they have better quality online pics

Also glad they kept the title on AJ

NOC13_Photo_093.jpg

Kaladin

Beef hustled to snitch, was loyal to the mods, and respected the no alts rule.

I don't mind alts, but come on.....don't make your alt that obvious (it was Bryan Alvarez, Dave Meltzer's journalism/podcast partner). You're just cruisin for a bruisin.

Those are old shots. They used to be only available in low quality magazine scans but now they have better quality online pics

Also glad they kept the title on AJ

NOC13_Photo_093.jpg

Ah, yes, that makes sense then. I'm just too tired to think of these things with the hell I went through this week in Seaside, I suppose.

AJ winning and Bryan winning were the only highlights of my night.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seriously show is going to end with Orton whining about the refs to Triple H, Hunter getting tired of his shit, decides to bury him in the middle of the ring and then him and Daniel hug it out.

It's good for business.

daemissary

Seriously show is going to end with Orton whining about the refs to Triple H, Hunter getting tired of his shit, decides to bury him in the middle of the ring and then him and Daniel hug it out.

It's good for business.

That would be a Russo swerve if I ever saw one. HHH buries Bryan on 6 consecutive Raw/Smackdowns and then sides with him because?????

So, first time in months that Ryback gets a push, and the first thing he does is botch a move on Punk from a table and cause Punk to bleed from his back.

I don't think I'll ever like Ryback.

Kaladin

So, first time in months that Ryback gets a push, and the first thing he does is botch a move on Punk from a table and cause Punk to bleed from his back.

I don't think I'll ever like Ryback.

What did he botch? I thought Punk just caught a random cut on the table, and that can happen to anyone.

What did he botch? I thought Punk just caught a random cut on the table, and that can happen to anyone.

Oh, not going to lie I didn't watch Night of Champions, I just read online that Punk started bleeding after Ryback put him through a table. Thought it was a weird botch, didn't know it was just a random cut, thought maybe Ryback put to much force on Punk's back with the edge of the table, causing a bad botch.

My bad.

To be fair, you're a fan of The Miz.

This is the reason I didn't watch the PPV, Miz wasn't on the card.

Nah, I just didn't want to spend the money to watch it, rather spend the $60 on GTA V.

(._.)

Banned
For one, they did the fast count, so why you're going with the contrived storyline makes no sense to me.

For second, Bryan shouldn't be champion right now, so I HOPE they strip him. As said above, a small taste of the title and then take it from him. Perfect. For one night we all get what we wanted and then they take it from us. That works fine for me.

He should have never lost it in the first place. Fucking dumb. They buried their biggest star the night he won the title.

I also just realized how awesome Cena was before and during his US title run. Was a dirty face like Eddie.

Kaladin

Oh, not going to lie I didn't watch Night of Champions, I just read online that Punk started bleeding after Ryback put him through a table. Thought it was a weird botch, didn't know it was just a random cut, thought maybe Ryback put to much force on Punk's back with the edge of the table, causing a bad botch.

My bad.

He might have, I was only half watching the PPV till the main event. It looked like business as usual but I might have missed something.

The way Ryback put Punk through the table it looked like Ryback hurt himself. It reminded me of when Goldberg speared Bret Hart and he had that metal plate under his hockey jersey and Goldberg "knocked" himself out

strobogo

Banned
HHH should definitely drop Orton and bring in new people every month to take the title from D-Bryne. I like that idea more than Orton/HHH holding the belt until WM when D-Bryne finally wins the big one finally and decisively.

Top Bottom