• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm only looking forward to it so I can play as Yokozuna
WM09hartyokozuna_091313132QE.jpg

G-Fex

They brought back Yokozuna? Crazy.

Anyway I figure I'd tell you guys the "Idea" quote unquote I had for the new WWE game. Since I'm probably realistically not going to get it , and me streaming is kind of a thing of the past or passe.

I was going to not do a e-fed, but a WWE the alternate version where it's be a alternate storyline to the ones going on now or whatever but then that'd require me to pay attention and write stuff and if WWE creative is too lazy to write things I sure am too.

So whatever.

Was going to do crazy things like make Daniel Bryan champion and not have womens wrestling revolve around AJ Lee.

I'm hoping you can play as Yoko and squash Hogan afterwards
Didn't he end up losing any way? It was the start of the decline of the WWE in the 90s.

Using Xenophobia and Yokozuna, they had a strong heel. A top face never came after Hulkamania. They tried Hogan, Hart and Luger. I think Lex could've been bigger but they didn't capitalize on the Lex Express.

I hate that "selfies" is a word. WTF is wrong with people. No bitches from Downton Abbey needed to photograph themselves

lol i hate it too, but i learned the word when someone said it on the GTA5 thread(guess you can do that). when i brought it up to by bro i said "yeah man you can take those pics of yourself with your cellphone." him: "ohh you mean those selfies..."

good god thats stupid...

Looks like instead of going back to Los Santos I will be watching RAW. I hope it cheers me up. We should bet on how long into the show will it be before Bryan is stripped of the title by Mr H's. My bet is 11 minutes.

FYI never go Day 1 digital on PSN.

Kaladin

Looks like instead of going back to Los Santos I will be watching RAW. I hope it cheers me up. We should bet on how long into the show will it be before Bryan is stripped of the title by Mr H's. By bet is 11 minutes.

FYI never go Day 1 digital on PSN.

Fuck you for having it a day earlier than me.

I bet he's stripped in under 5.

antonz

Kinda fun getting a direct signal from WWE Stamford on streams for raw. They play all kinds of weird stuff before raw starts. got to see a new wyatt video and now they are playing AJs titantron.

watching them record superstars now heh. kofi beat drew. now announcers for raw coming out

Kaladin

Prediction: Bryan is the new corporate choice for champ.....the fast count was mandated by Triple H because Orton couldn't get it done, and Bryan turns it down.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Kinda fun getting a direct signal from WWE Stamford on streams for raw. They play all kinds of weird stuff before raw starts. got to see a new wyatt video and now they are playing AJs titantron.

watching them record superstars now heh. kofi beat drew. now announcers for raw coming out

how?

Top Bottom