• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Aiii

So not worth it
I hope they do a tournament at WWE Battlegrounds to set-up a title match at Hell in a Cell. Of course Bryan vs. Orton would be the end result.

But stripping Bryan of the title (he should have his personalised plates tonight though) tonight, vacating the title and then have a tournament at the next PPV seems like a perfect way to fill some time.

Tonight is the night.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Does Damien Sandow host weddings on the side?

Man totally looking forward to TD part 2. AJ stuff should be good and Bryan turns into a jerk.

jred2k

I hope they do a tournament at WWE Battlegrounds to set-up a title match at Hell in a Cell. Of course Bryan vs. Orton would be the end result.

But stripping Bryan of the title (he should have his personalised plates tonight though) tonight, vacating the title and then have a tournament at the next PPV seems like a perfect way to fill some time.

Tonight is the night.

A tournament could be a good way to set up sides moving forwards to SS as well. The Regime influencing matches if they don't feel like someone is A material and such. It would also work as WWE's way of showing TNA by having a tournament and actually keeping track and using math.

Raw64life

HHH, Orton & Shield come out, Shield beats up Orton. HHH: "Only 1 man can be the face of WWE. Me." Entire roster, divas, referees, every one forms a single file line going up the ramp to be pedigreed and pinned for 3 hours. At the back of the lines are all the champions. HHH wins every belt hhhwithallthebelts.jpg. Then Cena beats HHH at WM30 in an everything unification match. Cena regains face of the company status, all the belts, is new COO, now married to Steph. Beats Bryan at Backlash for both Bellas.

Now that Ryback (presumably) has some semblance of direction and a mouthpiece, does this mean no more "Random Ryback Segment"? I was beginning to enjoy them.

Toki767

It feels like WWE is kind of trolling fans for continuously mentioning obvious gaps in logic. Followed by HHH mentioning it and doing something about it.

Big Show's ironclad contract
Intercontinental title not being defended at Night of Champions
Fast count in the finish last night.

I doubt they planned this, but they're probably just running with it for now.

Aiii

So not worth it
Seriously, how am I supposed to get behind Natalya: http://www.wwe.com/videos/an-upset-...t-of-champions-wwecom-exclusive-sept-26148648

Stop crying and win the match next time, for fucks sake, you're twice AJ's size.

Bonus, AJ interview: http://www.wwe.com/videos/aj-lee-ta...hampions-wwecom-exclusive-sept-15-20-26148651

Extra bonus, Bryan with the WWE title: http://www.wwe.com/videos/daniel-br...-wwe-champion-again-wwecom-exclusive-26148751

I love Renee Young, she's soo much better than any interviewer they had since Coach left.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
HHH, Orton & Shield come out, Shield beats up Orton. HHH: "Only 1 man can be the face of WWE. Me." Entire roster, divas, referees, every one forms a single file line going up the ramp to be pedigreed and pinned for 3 hours. At the back of the lines are all the champions. HHH wins every belt hhhwithallthebelts.jpg. Then Cena beats HHH at WM30 in an everything unification match. Cena regains face of the company status, all the belts, is new COO, now married to Steph. Beats Bryan at Backlash for both Bellas.

I was with you till that part. I would watch the hell out of that story otherwise

Valentus

HHH comes out and says that the board fired Madox of Raw GM, and have an email from the New anonymous Raw GM, saying that orton still is the WWE champ, and he personally will give him the title.

Later that night...

Orton with HHH, Steph and Shield waits for the Anon Raw GM to appear.

Lights out

A man with a red robe walks to the ring.

The man gives the title to Orton

The man slowly takes off the hood...

- "IT'S ME BRYAN"

- "OH DAMMIT"

- "WHAT?!"

- "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG BRYAN"

Championship-poll-results.jpg

This brought a tear to my eye.

These last few pages have been fascinating with what you think HHH is going to do now.

The theory of him always being on Daniels side is awesome. I know it doesn't make sense, but its awesome. Remember he was battling Vince every week on why Daniels deserves a shot.

jmdajr

yeah man coooooo...

WWE_Triple_H_Funny_4_zpse98ae129.gif

oh

jmdajr

Whether he (Daniel Bryan) ever considered going to TNA:

"TNA probably doesn't want me saying this but I would make more money wrestling on the independents than I would wrestling for TNA. And it's a more free schedule and you're not under anybody's contract, you can go do what you want."

It feels like WWE is kind of trolling fans for continuously mentioning obvious gaps in logic. Followed by HHH mentioning it and doing something about it.

Big Show's ironclad contract
Intercontinental title not being defended at Night of Champions
Fast count in the finish last night.

I doubt they planned this, but they're probably just running with it for now.

especially with the way HHH has been acting, ever since his "buried" promo a few weeks ago, seems like they have been trolling a lot of fans.

somedevil

TNA news:

The TNA contract of Mickie James has expired, making her a free agent as of today. TNA made an offer to James that she rejected. She signed with TNA in September 2010

The knockout division in TNA is down to 4 women.

Also, Bryan on if he would ever go to TNA:

TNA probably doesn't want me saying this but I would make more money wrestling on the independents than I would wrestling for TNA. And it's a more free schedule and you're not under anybody's contract, you can go do what you want."

Poor TNA. Its not going good right now. At its peak it had a varied, tag, x-division and women's division. That's all gone now.

Aiii

So not worth it
Okay, the completely random appearance of Sandow at Total Divas has me puzzled.

What, they couldn't get the entire roster there for this one shot? Come on, just do the night of Raw or stick around a day after a Smackdown taping and have the whole roster there for food or something.

But just randomly sticking Sandow in there. So weird.

Aiii

So not worth it
TNA news:

The knockout division in TNA is down to 4 women.

This company is getting worse and worse.

The fact that all this talent is just walking away, even though WWE isn't exactly hiring everyone that leaves there, is pretty telling. Obviously they have no faith in the future of the company.

jred2k

Oh wow Mickie was still the champ, wasn't she?

They must just be offering dog-shit money, or she thinks she can make more by focusing on music.

That probably doesn't add any optimism to Styles re-signing.

jmdajr

Good time for WWE to buy low, build up that library even more.

"Dramatic sad music plays in documentary as WWE legend talks about the lows of being in TNA"

strobogo

Banned
There were a number of excellent gif worthy Paul shots last night. From the opening promo, to the IC match, to the Punk match. I think a Paul Heyman reaction gif thread would go over well in OT.

Aiii

So not worth it
Find the heel:

While tweeting during Sunday’s WWE Night of Champions pay-per-view, NXT Women’s Champion Paige made a comment leading to fans speculating that she might be showing up to help AJ Lee soon. Paige tweeted:
DivaOfTomorrow ‏@RealPaigeWWE 12h
Also looks like @WWEAJLee is gonna need some back up... #NOC #WWE #AntiDiva

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE is in dire need of someone to pitch a new show concept using their existing tape libraries. What do you do, and how much time do you fill?

I'd go with a Monday Night Wars show, where each night's Monday Night Raw/Nitro show that cut between each other when commercial breaks hit (which was pretty often) - could probably run the whole thing in 4 hours.

jmdajr

WWE is in dire need of someone to pitch a new show concept using their existing tape libraries. What do you do, and how much time do you fill?

I'd go with a Monday Night Wars show, where each night's Monday Night Raw/Nitro show that cut between each other when commercial breaks hit (which was pretty often) - could probably run the whole thing in 4 hours.

Meanwhile on Nitro...

Top Bottom