• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I would get Catherine if I could play only the puzzle sections. None of that story, none of that sitting around listing to guys complain about their lives in an overpriced cafe, none of that binary choices, just straight puzzles.

Huh, there isn't actually any wrestler who went by the name Nobody. I find that odd. Even

:O

you're like the anti-me

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
If I wanted to spend my free time listening to guys talk about their relationships, spending way too much on drinks, and overhearing random pub talk I would just go out and do it myself. I want fantasy, not a repeat of my days in college.

I'll accept being the anti-you though. I assume that means I can be in GWF as a pallet swap now right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If I wanted to spend my free time listening to guys talk about their relationships, spending way too much on drinks, and overhearing random pub talk I would just go out and do it myself. I want fantasy, not a repeat of my days in college.

I'll accept being the anti-you though. I assume that means I can be in GWF as a pallet swap now right?

...how is it I never managed to realize you and JamieOD were different people

because I thought JamieOD asked to be in GWF and as a favor I did it

but was it you?

FUCK

KenOD

but was it you?

FUCK

image.php

Ithil

The NXT promos have been made private on Youtube, but they've already been saved by savvy fans here. If you've a bit of free time, watch through all of them, some are surprisingly good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Blast from the past that I saw on Gary Hart's Facebook page, only maybe one or two of you will enjoy or watch this but it sure is neat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpWBckZqLWU

Larry Chene vs Playboy Gary Hart from 1960. Very old school, naturally, but LOOK AT ALL OF HART'S HAIR!

Also Jamie/Ken I never got you mixed up because I view the avatar as the person but it just dawned on me the names were very similar.

Jamie OD

but was it you?

FUCK

I asked to be in it. As for me and Ken, just coincidence I guess. Unless OD is initials for his surname like me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower being racist against ODs now, just great

why dont we get all those dirty ODs and put them on an island so they dont bother us no more

I like both ODs. Ken and Jamie Tag Connexion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm endorsed by Batista it's virtually an ironclad contract. "Virtually ironclad"

You're right on everything except Catherine, I can accept 75%! It's passing!

catherine is great. you not accepting it makes it more like 31% you make me sad

I WILL DROP YOU

I'm really on Team Naoto or Team Marie

#anyonebutchie

The fantasy is 2 girls at once man.

TWO GIRLS.

KenOD

I asked to be in it. As for me and Ken, just coincidence I guess. Unless OD is initials for his surname like me.

Aye, just coincidence. KenOD is just a shortened form of Kenofthedead, my original online gaming username from way back in the 90s when I was daft enough to think that was clever and game clans were a thing. Ah memories of dialling up Pavilion and playing Starsiege.

The fantasy is 2 girls at once man.

TWO GIRLS.

Well sure, if you have to fantasize about it.

G-Fex

Bautista must be drunk

with twitter power

BAH GAWD SUNNY IS FAMOUS.

HE STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW HE'S HERE!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's still kinda weird to me that I'm an inch taller than Big Dave.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
when did sunny take that pic with batista? thats definitely a post bulk pic of sunny too so it has to be pretty recent

After all I do for you, you think I look like a little babbie John Leguizamo child

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
CATS!?! You Monster!

I must stop your tyranny and abuse of fine felines!

It's a work, Fex. I didn't want to have to spell it out to everyone because I don't believe in exposing The Business™ but much like Zeb Colter's green screen, sometimes you have to be safe and put on the kid gloves.

G-Fex

It's a work, Fex. I didn't want to have to spell it out to everyone because I don't believe in exposing The Business™ but much like Zeb Colter's green screen, sometimes you have to be safe and put on the kid gloves.

You keep your business and your growing corporate team from wrasslegaf...

I'll be watching Sunny boy, me and my brotherhood...

Dadaism on the Rise !

I was surprised they didn't leave Daniel lying in a pool of his own blood at the end of RAW.

Good to see Dusty again. I have the best memories of him and Flair. Really started my whole love.

Top Bottom