• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
It's too late for wrestling to do that, other stuff's beaten it to the punch ;p

Sure thing. I'll give both of 'em a go in the next day or two and report back. Would start on NXT now but it's getting a bit late here. Thanks for the recs!
Oh, you just wait.
Also, PWG, 5 dollar wrestling and DDT are the the best promotions, you should watch all of them.

tumblr_msn0q5Hbz21qkz8azo2_500.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
SUNFLOWER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE D:

You have angered Atlus-GAF

Prepare to be bombarded with high school problems and naked owl monsters

Edit:

Hahahaha holy shit you beat me to the punch

"All ten of us are really mad!" was what I was looking for, and got it.

"All ten of us are really mad!" was what I was looking for, and got it.

Pretty much, yeah. I love Persona and SMT, but people saying those series are now dead are insane.

The smaller games and Atlus USA might have issues, but I doubt that too (since they're quite profitable). This whole doom and gloom shit is really annoying.

...Naturally, I blame darkside :p

strobogo

Banned
Okada needs to work on his pecs and getting some definition on that frame. Dude looks like a skinny fatass to me. Do you think he and Punk have the same no weight lifting routine?

KissVibes

Banned
MAYBE THEY HAVE KOFI PECS AND DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW.

Edit: Seriously, one of us assholes should get into the Japanese shirt bootlegging business.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Okada needs to work on his pecs and getting some definition on that frame. Dude looks like a skinny fatass to me. Do you think he and Punk have the same no weight lifting routine?

Okada can blame it on his genetics, Punk can't.

strobogo

Banned
Are you suggesting that Japanese men are genetically weak and inferior? God damn, I thought Bootaaay's Nazaaay admission was a shocker. Now we have the boss admitting his Yellow Peril view point.

A sad and awkward day for Wrasslegaf.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MOTHERFUCKING BATISTA RTED ME

GOD DAMNNNNNNNNNNN

isrnLoS.png

Sokantish

Are you suggesting that Japanese men are genetically weak and inferior? God damn, I thought Bootaaay's Nazaaay admission was a shocker. Now we have the boss admitting his Yellow Peril view point.

A sad and awkward day for Wrasslegaf.

He can't be racist, he plays on a Japanese Final Fantasy XIV server!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"I have lots of yellow friends" isn't that how you say it?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't count you son of a bitch *slams down newspaper, walks out of room*

Between this an the Atlus Assault I'm starting to wonder how racist you truly are, Vince

Would Vince McMahon EVER do something racist?

::hides WWE Vintage Collection celebrating the career of Saba Simba::

Would Vince McMahon EVER do something racist?

::hides WWE Vintage Collection celebrating the career of Saba Simba::

Goddamnit Vince

Sunflower, you should know that I love Persona 4

P4 is basically their breakthrough game. Everyone loves that damn thing (yours truly included. Golden was the shit)

Sonic and the dark brotherhood 2 is going to be dope

YO I WANT THIS SO BAD. Dammit Bioware/EA D:

At least now we can get a Persona/Daytona crossover.

DOOT DOO DOOT DOO DOOT DOO DOOT DOOT DOOO-OOOOOOOOOO

PER-SOOO-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let's go away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlwxrdpuGtI

...I'm back to being cautiously optimistic about your not racism

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love Let's Go Away so much. SEGA at that point was untouchable from an audio perspective. Just enough insanity, but just enough insane butt rock.

'sup wrassleGAF. First time poster in these threads, really only gotten in to the whole thing recently. Just dropping in with a couple Daffney jiffs 'cause the world always needs more Daffney.
Time for the introductory handshake.

HWtCM.gif

Prepare to be bombarded with high school problems and naked owl monsters
Oh my.

Sonic and the dark brotherhood 2 is going to be dope
Finally, the epic cliffhanger resolved and another sublime soundtrack.

Sokantish

At least now we can get a Persona/Daytona crossover.

DOOT DOO DOOT DOO DOOT DOO DOOT DOOT DOOO-OOOOOOOOOO

PER-SOOO-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let's go away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlwxrdpuGtI

I played that game way too much on my Saturn. That and Virtua Cop! Too bad right after I got it the console was dead :(

P4 is basically their breakthrough game. Everyone loves that damn thing (yours truly included. Golden was the shit)

Yep, it made me play most of their games after I finished it. Well not most but, Persona 3, Nocturne, the DS games, and Catherine! I'm still working my way through SMT IV but I'm only like 12 hours in I think. FFXIV has become distracting!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I played that game way too much on my Saturn. That and Virtua Cop! Too bad right after I got it the console was dead :(

Saturn never dies. I own Krae_Man's Saturn! Like literally, I bought it offa him. Good guy. Packs his packages well. Worked flawlessly.

That said, I have MAYBE played the XBLA Daytona re-release with Karaoke Mode on more than the normal game.

Nocturnowl

Bahahahahahahaha

I can't top that, goodnight everyone

Yep, it made me play most of their games after I finished it. Well not most but, Persona 3, Nocturne, the DS games, and Catherine! I'm still working my way through SMT IV but I'm only like 12 hours in I think. FFXIV has become distracting!

I tried P3 when it first came out on my PS2, which was busted and had color issues (would display blues as purples sometime). It stopped me from finishing it. But P4 was a much easier task to undertake, so I have no regrets. Bring on P5.

...or P4 Arena Climax

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This might actually be the greatest post of all the times. I'll have to reduce my rating of it slightly for sticking the song in my head for the rest of the day, however.

Wonderful avatar. Weh, hey, hee, weh, hey hee - weh, hey, hee, weh hey he

This is you ca-ruu chief

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think the only ones I finished were Persona 4 and Persona 3. The puzzles were really hard in Catherine! That or I'm too dumb

Nobody likes block puzzles, don't worry. Catherine sucked.

Sokantish

I didn't really get the appeal of Demon's Souls. I only did the blob boss and the big knight with a shield boss though. I got bored with the game after that, no arrow telling me where to go next. Making me use my own brain, no thank you!

jmdajr

1. Blue Blood #1
2. Blue Blood #2
3. DX
4. Generic rock theme after turning on DX
5. My Time no lyrics
6. My Time lyrics
7. Run DMC DX
8. My Time remix
9. Motorhead - Time To Play The Game
10. WWE Evolution
11. Motorhead - Evolution
11. Motorhead - King of Kings
12. DX 2009

Stupid Barret trying to break his record!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you see him in the new Riddick movie? He's looking swole these days

He is what he is.

Goddamn this ranks up there with the day he @mentioned me. Batista's the man! I should make him a Vince McMahon lunchbox.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Atlus is dope.

Persona games are fantastic. SMT games in general are one of the best.

Catherine is a lot of fun.

Chie sucks.

You're right on everything except Catherine, I can accept 75%! It's passing!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I would get Catherine if I could play only the puzzle sections. None of that story, none of that sitting around listing to guys complain about their lives in an overpriced cafe, none of that binary choices, just straight puzzles.

Huh, there isn't actually any wrestler who went by the name Nobody. I find that odd. Even "Awful" and "Jobber" have been names used before.

Top Bottom