• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

#threadtitle

October Wrassling |OT| Now with orange pants!

(Appropriate for Halloween, I believe)

October Wrassling |OT| This thread is HHH's property, he's just letting us hold it

(This was the secret best HHH quote of the month)

October Wrassling |OT| Of Muppets and Shoes

October Wrassling |OT| For sale: TNA dudes. Never mattered.

October Wrassling |OT| Dusty died and Armstrong lied

October Wrassling |OT| 2 PPVs, 1 Thread

October Wrassling |OT| This Business is Best for Business

(Don't know how to get the little TM in there, but it should be after both "Business"es)

October Wrassling |OT| Striving to be the best... just like our friend and mentor, Pop-GAF

October Wrassling |OT| HARD TIMES for Cody Rhodes and Puro-GAF's Wallets

October Wrassling |OT| Heyman Does What Ricardon't

October Wrassling |OT| Visit legitshook.com for XPW reviews and semen recipes!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I know what Bos like
I know what marks want
I know what Bos like
I've got what smarks like

I know what Bos like
I know what marks want
I see them looking

I make them want me
I like to tease them
They want to touch me
I never let them

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like, boys
like, boys like me

But you, you're special
I might let you
You're so much different
I might let you
Mmmmm would you like that
I might let you

I know what Bos like
I know what marks want
I know what Bos like
I know what's on their minds

I know what bos like
I know what marks want
They talk about me

I got my cat moves
That so upset them
Zippers and buttons
Fun to frustrate them
They get so angry
Like pouty children
Denied their candy
I laugh right at them

I know what bos like
I know what marks want
I know what bos like,
marks like, marks like me
Na, na, nya, nya, nya, nya..............

I feel sad now
I will let you
Sorry I teased you
I will let you
This time I mean it
I will let you
Anything you want
You can trust me
I really want to
You can trust me
How would you like it
You can trust me

Sucker. Hmmmmm....

I know what bos like
I know what marks want
I know what bo likes bo
likes, bo likes me

Gny, nya, gna nyah nya...........

bo_dallas.jpg

Starting today I'll be accepting ideas for the new thread title. If you post a submission you would like for me to seriously consider please post it with #threadtitle. I will search for them using "#threadtitle" so I can find them easily. I think it's going to be a normal thread in October....no single wrestler theme.

Remember #threadtitle or it will not be considered.

You know you're just going to get trolled by someone who posts the new thread 5 days early right?

Like Jericho said in his book, the trick to combatting a rib is to no-sell it.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
#threadtitle October Wrassling |OT| In Memory Of Gismo The Cat

Quick question for those who followed NWA. After they lost WCW as their "big stage", what moved up the ladder to take over the spot?

Are you ribbing me, you motherfucker?!

Oh you think you can just get away scot free did ya?! You're such an asshole~! Gitouttamahface *pieface*

I really should've done this to the dude who tried to throw me into chairs at WrestleCon instead of forcefully removing his hand from my shoulder and ignoring his outburst afterward :p

somedevil

Right now the Early estimate for the buy rate of this years Summerslam is about 300,000 buys down from the 350,000 from last year. The International went up compared to last year but domestic went down.

strobogo

Banned
#threadtitle October Wrassling |OT| In Memory Of Gismo The Cat

Quick question for those who followed NWA. After they lost WCW as their "big stage", what moved up the ladder to take over the spot?

Nothing. Unless you consider local indies as a big stage. TNA would be the closest thing and that was a decade after the WCW split.

I feel sorry for the hookers tryin' to work tight with the loose lead-asses who only have their spot cause they ain't been caught gassin. These jobronis don't know doing business and ain't got no gigmarks to show fer it.

tm24

Actually, if it's not too much to ask, i would actually like to do the OT for October instead of having Mr. HHH do it again. I know you love the spotlight and all, but we need a 20 minute opening promo from someone else

Also, i found this on campus yesterday. I wish I had 3 quarters on me

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, if it's not too much to ask, i would actually like to do the OT for October instead of having Mr. HHH do it again. I know you love the spotlight and all, but we need a 20 minute opening promo from someone else

Also, i found this on campus yesterday. I wish I had 3 quarters on me

Whoa! I wish you did too!

Also you're gonna get heat from the boys in the back about this request, but we'll see what happens!

GWF RUMBLE FOR THREAD CREATION RIGHTS (no)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking about GWF I've been going to bed quite early these past few Mondays!

Yeah, same here...

GWF ran out of steam, need a real relaunch when I have something new and special to offer.

Net_Wrecker is still our champion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some of my favorite OPs were by G-Fex. I miss you buddy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah, same here...

GWF ran out of steam, need a real relaunch when I have something new and special to offer.

Net_Wrecker is still our champion.

Do a finisher only tournament when you do relaunch. It'll go fast and show what goofy ass stuff you picked for their Finishers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do a finisher only tournament when you do relaunch. It'll go fast and show what goofy ass stuff you picked for their Finishers.

Put a lot of work into finishers for WrassleGAFfers who can't finish a match. Makes me sad. This may be the remedy.

I don't know if GWF will be back before 2k14 launches, and when it does, I'll be remaking/changing things if it happens.

I can say for sure the Avatar Royal Rumble will be done in 2k14. Unless you guys want me to open it up to a HUGE amount of characters as I think the old text-based sim TNM7 will let you have any number of participants, but half of that fun was watching the stream.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
placeholder ad, don't worry. Punk won't even be on the card at Mania.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Congratulations, Kofi. To be in the same poster as Brock Lesnar and still somehow be the ugliest dude there, you fisheyed mother fucker.

Kaladin

Rumored Mania Card:

Cena vs Punk vs Orton (WWE Championship)

Alberto Del Rio vs Brock Lesnar (World Heavyweight Championship)

Kofi Kingston vs The Undertaker (IC Title vs The Streak)

Pre-Show:

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

strobogo

Banned
Wrasslegaf COO sounds much better. But what if we vote no confidence and make a splinter wrasslin thread?

October Wrasslin Sandman can't name us now.

October Wrasslin Wolfpac in da HOUSE.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just call it October Wrasslin' |OT| and put the funny after. Nothing wrong with sticking what works, the Triple H Month was supposed to be an exception. Why go this route just because of one guy?

Top Bottom