• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh okay, does it count if I've reported a few gifs to bishopf?

Nope, because nothing will be done. You're not a snitch.

Think about it like this - if a crime goes reported to a place with no police force, is it a crime? OF COURSE NOT

I know, I know. It must be that little european shithead Devitt making him do marketing.

Some people don't like WrassleGAF and want it to be like the other weird communities. Dare to be different.

Dear Sunflower,

I respect your opinion and who you are as a person but sometimes you are just wrong. This is one of those times. Devitt is a god and amazing and a great person who is fun to be around. You know nothing.

Thank you.

Forever based,

- FallingEdge

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Sunflower,

I respect your opinion and who you are as a person but sometimes you are just wrong. This is one of those times. Devitt is a god and amazing and a great person who is fun to be around. You know nothing.

Thank you.

Forever based,

- FallingEdge

FE, I may like you, but I sure as hell also respect you.

Rb9Apqt.jpg

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
All the snitching, all the huge personalities, all the changes to be like others, it's becoming the WBF.

Now who wants some ICOPRO?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All the snitching, all the huge personalities, all the changes to be like others, it's becoming the WBF.

Now who wants some ICOPRO?

I need to see some muscle striations.

Oh wait I know, it's time for a new Strong Man pic.

49sqrK9.jpg

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Remember when the WWF guys looked at them as jokes and would constantly mess with them because those body builders had no athletic muscles?

Which one of you will be The Bezerker and constantly slap the bodybuilders in the leg to see if they could actually run after him?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cracks me up that Kali Muscle says he's all natty. Dude's crazy.

Still, tons of dedication. A+ rating on his Muscle-O-Meter

miserable

legitshook.com

WCW Monday Nitro 1/4/99

Greatest Nitro ever.I loved every part of it.My hatred towards Goldberg was so big that i marked out hard when he got destroyed at the end while Bischoff was making taser noises.Loved the fingerpoke, loved the nWo reunion.Fuck the haters.I didnt watch WWF from 96 until 02, so i didnt care about Mick Foley's butts in the seats.

Aiii

So not worth it
Greatest Nitro ever.I loved every part of it.My hatred towards Goldberg was so big that i marked out hard when he got destroyed at the end while Bischoff was making taser noises.Loved the fingerpoke, loved the nWo reunion.Fuck the haters.I didnt watch WWF from 96 until 02, so i didnt care about Mick Foley's butts in the seats.

You personify everything that was wrong with WCW throughout 98 and 99.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I'm with you brother. That Nitro was fuckin banananaaaaaaaaanananas.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm here to inform you that Brother Jackdude, who reviewed WCW during the Monday Night Wars under the name Strobogo, is going to win the legitshook writer of the month belt. That sure will put butts in the seats!

strobogo

Banned
The dance is the "Dirty Bird" that was a popular touchdown dance from the Atlanta Falcons.

That makes sense. I figured it was a local sports reference. Did someone have a heart attack while playing in 1998?

SHAZAM! BY GOLLY! GEE WILLIKERS! Oh i'm having a heart attack Tony!

@Sunflower: i knew you were one of the Good Guys™

Fuck that, Bischoff's sound effects were worse than any of the booking issues.

KissVibes

Banned
Scott Hall talks about some shit:

His relationship with Jake “The Snake” Roberts and Diamond Dallas page prior to the both of them reaching out to him/moving into the “Accountability Crib” and what the character quality he enjoys the most about DDP: “I never knew Jake (Roberts) personally until the past few months. I’ve known Dally for years and years. We crossed paths in Florida Championship Wrestling before either of us had any success. We have an honest and open relationship, which is what I really like about Dally.”

How Scott Hall has changed from the airing of the “E:60″ piece on ESPN in 2011 to the airing of the “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel” piece on HBO several weeks ago and what he has learned about himself and about life during these past two years: “I’ve been saying the same thing. I really don’t know what happened. If it was something that I could identify and give to people I would. I know it is working for me now.”

Why he has always resonated with the Rhodes family, his thoughts on Goldust’s WWE return, and what Dustin’s recent RAW showing says about the power of the “Rhodes Dynasty”: “I don’t stay in touch with Dustin (Rhodes) as much as I’d like. I’ve followed him, and I’m happy for him. He is doing great. For him to show up and rock it on RAW cements the fact that everybody in the Rhodes family can go. Dusty started me in the business, so I’ve always had a strong connection to them.”

Whether or not he believes that Cody being in the WWE is a foregone conclusion, based on the WWE’s history of recruiting and signing second/third-generation stars: “Who knows. Does Cody want to wrestle in the WWE? Of course he does. But he is intelligent enough to realize that he is a long way from being ready for that. Now his job is to train as a professional wrestler.”

http://prowrestlingnews.org/scott-hall-on-if-he-thinks-wwe-will-recruit-his-son-more/

Aiii

So not worth it
Well guys, thanks to Dexter Season 8, WCW 2000 is now officially no longer the worst thing I've seen on television, ever.

strobogo

Banned
Well guys, thanks to Dexter Season 8, WCW 2000 is now officially no longer the worst thing I've seen on television, ever.

This season of Dexter is what inspired me to push through to 1999. If I can handle that all the way to the end, surely I can handle 1999 of WCW.

Surprise, surprise - no one can access the VOD for yesterday's EVOLVE show. Technical issues aside, for someone who is so quick to jump all over his competitor's failings, Gabe sure does have a shitty view of how his own paying customers deserve to be treated.

strobogo

Banned
Season 8 was worse than 5, 6, and 7. It had zero tension all season, random characters added with no resolution, completely illogical plot points even by the standards of Dexter and TV in general, and one of the weirdest endings I can imagine.

Imagine Vince Russo writing shows while half asleep on Quaaludes.

jmdajr

I stopped watching Dexter half way through season 3. It wasn't the worse thing ever but for whatever reason never motivated enough to finish it.

My sister said I should truck through it just because season 4 is supposedly awesome.

Top Bottom