• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

strobogo

Banned
You know, I will be happy if Chikara comes back and keeps the majority of it's roster, (which I doubt because it's kinda shitty to close a company for this long and leave your guys high and dry and looking for work....especially if it's an angle) but as of now it was a great niche company which presented a fun product that went out on a really shitty and sour note.

Coming soon from ECW Publishing:

The kind of sort of slight incline and kind of maybe dwindle of CHIKARA

jmdajr

Hugh Jackman punching the shit out of Dolph Ziggler is one of my favorite wrestling moments

Wouldn't be cool if Hugh was under a faulty iron clad contract, and he was going around knocking out people for business, until one day...

4-1-gif_203118.gif

We had a Total Divas topic already.

This title acknowledges the main event scene and the thread title mishap from last month....4th wall breakage and all.

I don't think it would that difficult, something like:

October Wrasslin' |OT| Thread title held in abeyance, last month had wrong cadence, AJ Lee.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need calves man. Fucking hate these tiny things I got going on.

Hit up Arnie's old routine, he was dedicated as hell to those calves. Or even Bully Ray's. Good calves.

As an ex-fat I'm good with my calves. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There HAS to have been a hockey gimmick match either in Stampede, Memphis, or WCCW.

Stampede probably. Nobody down south gives a fuck about hockey. Also fuck hockey. Weak-ass sport. Only sport with bigger pansies are rugby. I'll shoot a rugby player, I don't give a fuck. Tiny people, bunch of old drunks that have no employable skills. Fuck rugby and fuck hockey, these two sports are trash.

XenoRaven

October Wrasslin' |OT| Thread title held in abeyance, last month had wrong cadence.

Yay, nay?
I hate the cadence part. I'm not sure if it's a reference to something that happened on RAW or if it's just in there because it sort of rhymes with abeyance. I think just thread title held in abeyance is fine.

Stampede probably. Nobody down south gives a fuck about hockey. Also fuck hockey. Weak-ass sport. Only sport with bigger pansies are rugby. I'll shoot a rugby player, I don't give a fuck. Tiny people, bunch of old drunks that have no employable skills. Fuck rugby and fuck hockey, these two sports are trash.

You're lucky Bishoptl doesn't care about wrestling anymore.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Amen. I don't like any sports except for Wrasslin, slamball and roller derby but hockey is by far the worst.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
WWE has no idea what to do with AJ. All her matches have been terrible. Segments have been hit or miss though. I rather have her destroy the Lawler again and again. Or at least have her feud with Steph, making her the female Bryan.

I hope the WM main event is Bryan vs. Punk. Both could go as faces making it a wrestler vs wrestler match. But lol...WWE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're lucky Bishoptl doesn't care about wrestling anymore.

Yknow I guess I wouldn't be surprised at this place, after all, we had suuuuch a great exhibition of mod behavior when Soulplaya got banned for a couple months because he made fun of an NBA player. That poor NBA player, gotta spare his feelings!

Hockey and rugby actually suck ass though. NBA requires some skill. In hockey, the only skill you need to develop can be learned by sweeping the floor at a machine shop, and rugby is pretty much "go get a ball"

What a chess game the modern sports world is.

XenoRaven

I'm trying to figure out if cranky Sunflower is a gimmick or if this is how it's always been and I only remember the times he was nice.

jmdajr

Yknow I guess I wouldn't be surprised at this place, after all, we had suuuuch a great exhibition of mod behavior when Soulplaya got banned for a couple months because he made fun of an NBA player. That poor NBA player, gotta spare his feelings!

I thought he got banned for being a bit too argumentative. He got riled up and then eventually booted.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to figure out if cranky Sunflower is a gimmick or if this is how it's always been and I only remember the times he was nice.

I'm always nice.

I thought he got banned for being a bit too argumentative. He got riled up and then eventually booted.

Nope! Heaven forbid you insult Carlos Boozer!

I've never really done gym work but I have decent quads and calves. I just ran a lot as a kid, peddled my bike and played Football (aka Soccer). The human body wants to be muscled as far as I'm concerned, you just have to be naturally active.

As someone that occasionally attended Sharks games, I was prepared to rebuke Sunflower's post.

Then I read the last page of the NHL thread...

Sunflower is right.

strobogo

Banned
I could see them going for Punk/Bryan as the real main event as long as they had one or two huge matches like Cena/Taker and The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes, Jimmy Garvin, and I guess Ray Gordy since everyone else ever involved is dead) vs Shield.

Kaladin

I hate the cadence part. I'm not sure if it's a reference to something that happened on RAW or if it's just in there because it sort of rhymes with abeyance. I think just thread title held in abeyance is fine.

There was a whole segment on Raw about how the ref's count in the Orton vs Bryan match at NOC wasn't his normal cadence. It's also a tongue in cheek reference to our last month's thread title not being September Wrasslin' which would have been normal cadence for us.

I like Sandman's October Wrestling thread title because it's accurate, and also because it seems to confuse many people which amuses me

Also a little more salt in here than normal thanks to me and Sunflower going HAM on separate things :p

jmdajr

I bet you're right. It happened in the NBA thread.

Hell that place is dangerous. NBA thread has been completely shut down in the past.

Has this ever happened in the history of wrasslegaf? Hell, I can't think of any that have been banned while in this thread for any reason.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
If you like hockey then you liked Punk's promo.
If you like Punk's promo you like Cena promos.
If you like Cena promos, you like Cena.
If you like Cena, you are a mark.

Ergo, if you like Hockey, you are a mark.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hell that place is dangerous. That thread has been completely shut down in the past.

Has this ever happened in the history of wrasslegaf?

"I don't like that Bo Dallas fellow, he's a piece of shit" *BAN*

Nope. Nobody could get banned via Bo.

We're self policing. Wrasslegaffer's Court.

Also Soulplaya and his Band of Merry Men defeated GAF mods in an Octagon on an episode of GWF, banning THEM from US.

We're the real winners here. They can't keep up.

Top Bottom