• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

jmdajr

"I don't like that Bo Dallas fellow, he's a piece of shit" *BAN*

Nope. Nobody could get banned via Bo.

We're self policing. Wrasslegaffer's Court.

Undertaker_smiles.png

Taker is the judge, jury and executioner brah. No defense

I DON'T RESPECT THAT OLD MAN NO MORE

Can't even handle The Shield, wat a bum

I hereby nominate THE SHIELD as new judge/jury/executioner

Way I see it, what if I want a trial by combat? Taker's an old man, I could take him. But The Shield? WOAH HEY

strobogo

Banned
lots of cism

Why would NBAGaf be more racist than NFLGaf? Both sports are dominated by black athletes. Football is more popular than basketball in America. It would make sense to me that NFL threads would be more racist just due to the higher popularity of football.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why would NBAGaf be more racist than NFLGaf? Both sports are dominated by black athletes. Football is more popular than basketball in America. It would make sense to me that NFL threads would be more racist just due to the higher popularity of football.

Who knows? I'm not a racist so I can't tell you why people act the way they do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What does deep water have to do with commitment and desire?

Deep Water is the name of his weight program that he's trying to sell. Speaking of selling someone sell him a better font please :(

jred2k

I think Sunflower's whole rant at hockey came about because he mistook it for curling. What does sweeping a floor at a machine shop have to do with hockey?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think Sunflower's whole rant at hockey came about because he mistook it for curling. What does sweeping a floor at a machine shop have to do with hockey?

Curling is hockey at 2mph. They both suck, so does ice, so do brooms.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dream match:

Young Bucks vs Konnan/Miz Legit Shooting From a Sniper Match

winners are immortal, legitimately cannot die. the worst prize for the worst people. with kevin nash on his last day at the company on commentary

Hit up Arnie's old routine, he was dedicated as hell to those calves. Or even Bully Ray's. Good calves.

As an ex-fat I'm good with my calves. :(

I will check it out.

Upper body is so easy. Eventually my legs got bigger, but calves?

nevah

edit: Truth. Fatties have great calves.

At least my calves are the same size as my arms. 17 inches baby.

Man, you crazy. Nobody's gonna beat the best tag team working in the US today.

ifcFOKAeLcHkO.gif

Damn straight.

Respect the Young Bucks. Best tag team in the world.

XenoRaven

Man, you crazy. Nobody's gonna beat the best tag team working in the US today.

ifcFOKAeLcHkO.gif
I understand that nearly all wrestling moves have to he at least partially set up by the person receiving the move, but why did that guy sit up after being dropped and why did his tag team partner roll out of the way so the other guy could get a running start to drill him in the face?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What kind of idiot thinks a superkick is worthy of a photograph at an indie show

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Even Triple H gave up the machines and started doing that fancy pants 300 type training.

The man knows.

Only one more class until I get to wrap my loving arm around Thy Kingdom Come. I am going to go watch his 2002 return on youtube and jerk off in the library bathroom to get my juices flowing.

I understand that nearly all wrestling moves have to he at least partially set up by the person receiving the move, but why did that guy sit up after being dropped and why did his tag team partner roll out of the way so the other guy could get a running start to drill him in the face?

There's a time and a place to over-analyse wrestling and, suffice to say, a Young Bucks tag match isn't it.

Why can't we just enjoy spotfests for what they are?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That is the most unfortunate placement of a text box since that ROH Motown Showdown DVD

Thanks, I did it that way on purpose. I made a bunch of fake nudes but The Powers That Be frown on them because they're funnier than shit.

Top Bottom