• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well Irish Airborne look different than the last time I saw them.
tumblr_mqslaldeVP1ro6pcao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqmlfp2Ila1qdxhyio2_400.png

tumblr_mnyjf9302B1sosv74o1_1280.png

strobogo

Banned
They look like the Rob Zombie remake of the Young Bucks.

I'm currently putting all of my favorite WCW gifs in a drop box account, separated into moves, lol/botches, and reactions. So I'll be prepared for the end of gif project. Probably 80% are reaction shots so far.

somedevil

Henry is injured again?!?!

Yep, pulled a hamstring at a house show running to help Daniel Bryan who was getting attacked in the ring. Has a MRI today to see how bad it is. Doubt he is on Raw and if that tag match at night of champions is happening. Hello Mizshow.

The man is mr. Glass who just signed a 5 year deal.

Yep, pulled a hamstring at a house show running to help Daniel Bryan who was getting attacked in the ring. Has a MRI today to see how bad it is.
Well, that sucks. I never got why they let injury-prone guys like Henry wrestle house shows; I feel like the cons of letting them do so outweigh the pros when you can practically set your clock to their injuries.

Doubt he is on Raw and if that tag match at night of champions is happening. Hello Mizshow.

RiKZq.gif

The problem with Austin turning heel is there wasn't that big, on the fringe mid-card babyface ready to step up shut Austin down.

The Rock immediately took off to go film Scorpion King, so he was gone for three months. They aligned HHH with him. Nobody gave two shits about Bikertaker getting in Austin's face.

Austin just really floundered around for two months doing nothing until Jericho and Benoit finally stepped up to him. But two months was enough for the damage to be done.

Add in the shitty WWF vs. WCW angle and you had a recipe for disaster.

strobogo

Banned
There are so many ways to break these gifs down. I could have a botch list, reaction list, cool spots list, spears list, things being thrown at wrestlers list. I'm probably going to have over 150 solid ones to chose from to whittle down into a manageable series of posts. I still have 30 shows worth of gifs, too.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I remember being very hyped for Wargames 1998 and it being one of the most disappointing PPVs I've ever seen. To say it fails to deliver is a massive understatement even though it might be better than either summer PPV.

strobogo

Banned
I remember being very hyped for Wargames 1998 and it being one of the most disappointing PPVs I've ever seen. To say it fails to deliver is a massive understatement even though it might be better than either summer PPV.

Sounds about right. It's just nice that there is an actual build to SOMETHING with nWo vs nWo. Plus WCW.

I'm actually excited for RAW tonight, mostly because I can actually watch it today. :p Can't wait to see how they
push
bury Daniel tonight, and can't wait to see the boring promo Triple H will most likely make.

tm24

Irish Airbone needs to be in more places, like PWG, even though they are Juggalos. Im sure they can talk about their fav ICP tracks with Willie Mack

EDIT: Both Serena and Cheerleader Melissa are looking good

DMczaf

Guys, I'm about to make a prediction:

Tonight's Raw is going to suck. No one will be legit shook. Not even illegitimately shook.

Top Bottom